Google Analytics, GA4, GTM. How to improve your marketing?
Learn how to increase your online marketing performance with GA4 analytical tools to effectively promote your business!
Note: 4.5/5 (325 notes) 62,415 students
Instructor(s): Anton Voroniuk
Last update: 2022-04-23
What you’ll learn
- Make decisions based on data
- Work with Google Analytics
- Link your Google Analytics and Google Ads accounts
- Customize goals and events
- Understand reach, conversion, and transactional analytics metrics
- Work with e-commerce modules
- Set up data transfers for advertising costs
- Create and understand automatic custom reports
- Configure custom alerts
- Customize segments
- Customize filters
- Set up calculated indicators
- There are no requirements, but it is recommended to have an online project that you are currently working on.
- Completing the course’s tasks will enhance your learning experience.
Web analytics is the pulse of digital marketing. Everything is measured, and everything is measurable. With Google Analytics and a call tracking system, you can clearly understand who your client is, how to improve your site, and which traffic sources are the most beneficial for your business.
What will you learn in this course?
After completing this course, you will learn how to work with and get the most out of your web analytics data.
Have the ability to evaluate the effectiveness of advertising campaigns and optimize an advertising budget.
Learn how to use analytical marketing data to increase your business’s profits.
What do we offer in our course?
Structured lessons with practical exercises
A web analytics checklist
A free copy of my book “Cutting-Edge Digital Marketing. How to attract customers and increase online sales”. In my book, I cover the following topics in depth: Internet promotion strategy, competitive analysis, web analytics, how to draw a portrait of your target audience, content plan formation, SEO, PPC advertising, promotion for social networks, email marketing, and case studies.
Why should you choose this course?
Why should you choose us over other online web analytics courses?
You will have the opportunity to learn about Google Analytics from the top internet marketing professionals.
We are industry experts! WebPromoExperts has over 12 years of experience in internet marketing. Our agency is a Google Premier Partner and a Facebook Marketing Partner.
I have personally obtained a vast number of digital marketing qualifications and certifications such as Google Analytics Individual Qualification, Google Ads Individual Qualification, Bing Ads Accredited Professional, Search Ads 360 Certified, and others.
During our career, we have launched over 1,500 successful marketing strategies and marketing campaigns.
More than 9,000 internet marketers have enrolled in our online courses, all of whom have successfully passed the Google Analytics and Google Ads certifications.
Our internet marketing courses are easy to understand. We train specialists for strategy, digital agency management, SMM, SEO, content marketing, PPC advertising, SERM, email marketing, web analytics, and other areas of digital marketing.
Upon completion of the course, you will receive a Google Analytics certification from Udemy.
What else do you get?
Lifetime access to the course and its updates
A certificate from Udemy upon completion of the course
Should you be worried?
Sign up now! Every second you wait can cost you leads and applications!
This course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee!
Want to start learning about Google Analytics? Click the “take this course” button to begin developing your project today!
Who this course is for
- Aspiring professionals interested in pursuing an online career – This Google Analytics course will give you the skills you need to pursue a career in digital marketing.
- Marketers – This course will expand your skills and teach you how to work with different web analytics tools and correctly interpret data.
- Entrepreneurs – Entrepreneurs will be able to use their newly acquired skills to conduct their own digital marketing. Learn to analyze data quickly, find growth points, and take control of your advertising team. You will be able to interpret the indicators and optimize advertising campaigns correctly. Everything in this course will help increase conversions and maintain your budget.
- Internet Marketers – This course will help you master web analytics by teaching you how to analyze traffic and advertising campaigns systematically. After completing this course, you will bring more value to your company and further your career.
- What is web analytics?
- How to study on Udemy effectively?
- Web analytics checklist
- What do we count? Performance indicators
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI). Attraction and Interactivity
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI). Conversion metrics
- How to set up Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Web analytic systems and Google Analytics Tools
- Google Tag Manager
- How to Create Tag Links?
- How to link accounts?
- How to link Google Ads and GA4 accounts?
- How to set up goals and events
- How to set up simple events in Universal Analytics using GTM
- Site search
- How to set up analytics for E-Commerce. Metrics
- eCommerce module
- Call tracking
- Understanding sequences
- Setting up analytics
- Calculated metrics
- User Behavior Analysis
- Plerdy, a CRO and SEO tool. How to analyze customer behavior on your website
- How to set up automatic custom reports and notifications
- How to set up automatic custom reports
- Performance analysis and custom notifications
- How to create custom segments?
- How to set up Filters
- CRM system and transactional analytics
- Final checklist for analytics setup
- Google Analytics 4
- An Overview of Google Analytics 4
- How to remove your internal IP data from GA4 reports
- How to set up simple events in GA4 using GTM
- Advanced Analysis with GA 4 Exploration
- How to Analyze your Target Audience in GA 4
- Default Events and Conversions in GA 4
- Comparisons or How to Set up Customer Segments in GA 4
- How to Get Your Certificate?
- How to leave a review for this Course?
- BONUS Lecture
Time remaining or 869 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|