Google Analytics Individual Qualification – Practice Tests
Pass Google Google Analytics Individual Qualification Exam in First Attempt – 140 Practical questions (2 Mock Exams)
Note: 0/5 (0 notes) 1,140 students
Instructor(s): AB Akademie
Last update: 2022-08-31
What you’ll learn
- A GAIQ certification makes you attractive to employers as you can help them become and stay certified as a Google Analytics Certified Partner.
- In the job market competition, it’ll give you that extra point and give you a leg up on other candidates or for internal promotions.
- You feel more confident in your skills with the Google Analytics platform when you start using it professionally.
- You’ll be recognized as a qualified web analyst, which should open job opportunities or ensure job security as this is a very in-demand position right now.
- There is no downside to taking the GAIQ exam. And, it’s not that hard to pass as long as you are willing to put in some time studying.
- Prior Google Analytics experience is NOT required
- Access to some Google Analytics account
- The will to learn
Welcome to the Google Analytics Individual Qualification Practice Test!
The Google Analytics Individual Qualification covers both basic and advanced Google Analytics concepts. This includes planning and principles; implementation and data collection; configuration and administration; conversion and attribution; and reports, metrics, and dimensions.
Analytics is the foundation of SEO, social media marketing, search engine marketing, and more. After passing the GAIQ certification exam, you’ll get a thumbs-up image from Google, And you’ll get a certificate as well. Be proud; you earned it.
What are the questions like?
Multiple choice – so you will need to select the best possible answer.
The questions cover a broad range of topics from basic principles, what’s contained in particular reports, some technical questions about browser cookies, and how the tracking code works.
You have one and a half hours to take the exam, and you’ll need to get at least 80% to pass the exam.
To pass the GAIQ Certification Exam:
You need good knowledge of Google Analytics.
The GAIQ exam is 90 minutes long and contains 70 questions.
Score 80% or better to pass- that means you can get up to 14 questions wrong.
The Test is Free of cost.
And if you fail, you can study some more and retake it in 7 days.
The course is available in different languages. You can use the language selector in the bottom right corner of the page to switch languages.
Is Google Analytics Certification worth it?
YES! Also, it doesn’t take much time to get certified and learn the basics of Google Analytics. Certifications are important for beginners!
How much does GAIQ cost?
The exam is free to take. You just need to invest your time to study for the exam.
How long is the GAIQ certification valid?
Once you have passed the exam, the certification is valid for 12 months. You need to retake the exam before it expires if you want to take the certification.
Is there a Demo account that one can use to study for the exam?
Yes! Google provides demo accounts for newbies and everyone to practice and gets comfortable with the platform
How hard is the GAIQ exam?
There is a mix of questions – you’ll find some difficult and some straightforward ones. It’s not that difficult!
Google Analytics for Beginners and Advanced Google Analytics are Academy courses designed to prepare you for the Google Analytics Individual Qualification certification. It is strongly recommended you complete both courses before taking GAIQ.
Who this course is for
- Anyone who want to pass Google Analytics Individual Qualification (IQ) Exam
- Digital Marketers who want to increase their earning potential
- Freelancers who want to improve their credibility
- Marketing Students and Professionals
- Website Owners
- Mock Exam 1
- Mock Exam 2
Time remaining or 860 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|