Grafana Basics Guide
Everything you need to know about Grafana Basics
Note: 3.0/5 (17 notes) 3,989 students
Instructor(s): Learn Tech Plus
Last update: 2022-11-08
What you’ll learn
- Willingness to learn
Have you always wanted to learn how to do use Grafana but don’t know where to start?
Would you like to learn how to use Grafana?
Then Grafana Basics is for you!
Hi, I’m your instructor Josh Werner and I’ll be leading you through this course.
Grafana is an in-demand skill in 2022.
The course begins with the basics. We’ll Cover everything you need to know about Grafana Basics from scratch.
Next, you’ll learn all the fundamentals of Grafana Basics.
This is great for students starting that need a refresher course on Grafana.
There are no requirements necessary to enroll I only ask that you come open minded and ready to learn.
Feel Free to look through the course description and checkout some of my preview videos.
Here Is What You Will Learn:
02. Getting Started
03. What is Grafana
04. Getting Started
05. Intro to Time Series
06. Time Series Dimensions
07. Intro to Histograms
08. Observability Strategies
09. Dashboard Management Maturity Model
03. Grafana Basics
14. Intro to Time Series
15. Time Series Dimensions
16. Histograms and Heatmaps
04. Best Practices
20. Best practices for creating dashboards
21. Best practices for managing dashboards
22. Common observability strategies
23. Dashboard management maturity model
27. Auth Proxy
30. Enhanced LDAP Integration
33. Azure AD
38. Team Sync
So what are you waiting for? I look forward to going through course with you I’ll see you inside!
Who this course is for
- Beginner to Advanced Students wanting to Learn Grafana
- Getting Started
- What is Grafana
- Getting Started
- Intro to Time Series
- Time Series Dimensions
- Intro to Histograms
- Observability Strategies
- Dashboard Management Maturity Model
- Grafana Basics
- Intro to time series
- Time series dimensions
- Histograms and heatmaps
- Best Practices
- Best practices for creating dashboards
- Best practices for managing dashboards
- Common observability strategies
- Dashboard management maturity model
- Auth Proxy
- Enchanced LDAP Integration
- Azure AD
- Team Sync
Time remaining or 489 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|