Graphic Designing for People with Autism, Dyslexia etc
Specifically tailored step by step for the People with Autism, Dyslexia, etc, whose hidden talents only needs uncovering
Note: 5.0/5 (31 notes) 4,959 students
Instructor(s): Infinite Minds Academy
Last update: 2021-09-18
What you’ll learn
- These student learn to perform Graphic Designing using the Inkscape software
- They will learn all the steps required to fulfil the tasks to design based on your creativity
- Specially designed for people with Autism, Dyslexia, etc
- You will be amazed with their capabilities upon acquiring these skills
Here, this Digital Tech training course is part of a series of various other classes made Specifically for Special Needs People.
The Special Needs people are mainly those who are Autistic, Dyslexic, having Down Syndrome, Asperger’s, Cerebral Palsy and various others.
They are are known to have exceptional talents, which only need to be uncovered. However, once their hidden talents are tapped, they are capable of producing wonders.
Unfortunately, they are rarely given fair chances i.e. be it in schools, community or work place due to their ‘perceived’ limitations and inabilities. The Covid-19 situation has further narrowed their options to earn a living since there are more people now seeking jobs and alternative opportunities to earn a living.
Our main motive is to train them to enable to be self-sustainable and not to be dependent on any donations on handouts from anyone.
This class would be focusing on teaching multimedia and graphic design for special needs people in a way that it is easier for them to follow through. The course is very user friendly and a detailed guide is provided throughout the course which ensures that the students will not face any difficulties when they are going through our lessons.
We have had a wonderful journey in training these special needs people throughout these years. It has been wonderful to see our students growing from Zero to Heroes.
Who this course is for
- This class is specifically for the Special Needs people mainly with Autism (Autistic), Dyslexia (Dyslexic) etc
- The whole world is moving towards digitalization, why should they be left behind. Let’s endeavor to give a new breath of hope to this community.
- How Multimedia and Designing Can Help Autistic and Dyslexic people
- Intro to the Couse
- Downloading and Installing Inkscape
- Inkscape Lessons
- How to create a new document
- How to Import Images
- How to Save and Export Files
- Tools Explanation – Part 1
- Tools Explanation – Part 2
- First Quiz
- Group, Level and Object Selection
- Path vs Object
- How to use Difference, Intersection, Union and Combine
- Bitmap Tracing
- Tracing Pixel Art
- Apply Filters to Object
- Second Quiz
- Create a Donut
- Fried Egg Ilustration
- Wrap Text Around a Circle
- 3D Sphere Icon
- Creating an Infographic
- The Conclusion
Time remaining or 291 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|