How to Design & Prototype in Adobe XD
Everything you need to know about Adobe XD to start designing & prototyping awesome apps.
Note: 4.4/5 (7,054 notes) 95,920 students
Instructor(s): Daniel White
Last update: 2017-01-26
What you’ll learn
- You will learn how to use the tools in Adobe XD.
- You will learn how to design an app screen in Adobe XD.
- You will learn how to design icons and other popular UI elements.
- You will require a copy of Adobe XD.
In this Adobe XD (Adobe Experience Design) training course, you will become familiar with all of the tools you need to create awesome app designs. Throughout the course, we’ll be covering the different options available in Adobe XD, with each lesson contributing to us designing an app screen together, step-by-step.
Once you have completed the course, you will confidently be able to transform your own ideas into on-screen designs, and then bring these designs to life, by creating working prototypes that you can share online.
If you get stuck, or have any questions, please let me know and I’ll do my best to help. I look forward to seeing you in the course.
Who this course is for
- Web Designers, UI Designers, UX Designers.
- Students interested in learning app design and prototyping.
- Students already familiar with similar Adobe apps, and looking to transition into Adobe XD.
- Creating Artboards
- Lines & Shapes
- Adding Text
- Borders, Fills & Shadows
- The Pen Tool
- Importing & Masking Images
- Importing SVG Files
- Combining Shapes
- Aligning & Positioning Objects
- The Repeat Grid Tool
- Menu Icon
- Location Icon
- Select Icon
- Search Icon
- Options Icon
- Linking Screens & Transitions
- Exporting Assets
- Sharing Prototypes
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|