How to hold an investigation meeting with confidence
A guide of why and how to hold investigations meetings as they arise.
Note: 0/5 (0 notes) 138 students
Instructor(s): Emma Johnson
Last update: 2022-03-15
What you’ll learn
- Why and when you might need to investigate an employee.
- What is the role of an investigator.
- What should the investigating officer consider.
- How to conduct an investigation meeting.
- Important must do’s.
- Types of questions to ask.
- Procedural importance.
- What to do next.
- No previous experience required.
A step-by-step tutorial that explains how and why an employee investigation meeting should be held and how to hold the meeting yourself.
Poor timekeeping, bullying, theft, fraud, and abuse of company property or equipment are just a few of the issues that organisations may face, and they must be dealt quickly and professionally to ensure that all employees are treated fairly and reasonably.
When you don’t have much experience or training, doing employee investigation meetings can be intimidating. By watching these videos, you’ll be able to go forward with the information and confidence to hold your first meeting.
You will be given procedural guidelines and templates to ensure that you and your organisation are safe and secure in the knowledge that you are acting legally.
It will also assist you in fully comprehending why investigations are required and what your duty as an investigating officer is in the event that one arises, as well as what questions to ask to ensure that you are in complete control of the meeting.
You can watch these videos again at any time, which is useful because it can take a long time before an investigation emerges, so you can refresh your memory at any moment.
IBM Cybersecurity Analyst [Coursera with IBM]
Who this course is for
- Beginners to the world of HR and investigations
- Managers who need to refresh their training and understanding
- Learning HR
- Introduction to trainer
- Introduction to the course
- Course Modules
- Why and when to hold an employee investigation meeting
- What is the role of an investigator?
- What to consider when holding an investigation meeting
- How to hold an investigation meeting
- Important must do’s
- Next steps
- Procedural importance
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|