How to Secure Your Crypto from Getting Hacked?
Learn the essentials to protect your cryptocurrencies from hackers
Note: 0/5 (0 notes) 494 students
Instructor(s): Token Metrics
Last update: 2022-10-17
What you’ll learn
- Learn the different types of hacks worldwide
- Dive deeper into the ins and outs of hacks
- Find ways to secure your cryptocurrencies
- Master the art of protecting yourself from hacks
- No prior experience with cryptocurrencies is needed
Hello, and welcome to this course to learn more about securing your cryptocurrencies from getting hacked, brought to you by Token Metrics.
Token Metrics is a cryptocurrency investment research firm that provides AI-based cryptocurrency ratings and price predictions.
This course is designed to give you a better understanding of securing your cryptocurrencies and how it is increasingly important to your survival in the crypto space.
Cryptocurrencies are bought and sold on exchanges and can also be used to purchase goods and services. Because crypto is digital and therefore vulnerable to hacking, it is important to take steps to secure your crypto. This includes keeping your crypto in a secure wallet, not sharing your private keys, and using a strong password. But these are some of the ways to protect yourself, there are more. And we cover them all in this course.
By the end of this course, you’ll have:
– Learned the different types of hacks that occur worldwide
– Learned the ins and outs of hacks
– Learned the ways to protect yourself from getting hacked
– Learned the best practices to interact with crypto
No prior experience with cryptocurrencies or the topic is required to get started with this course. Beginner crypto investors wanting to learn more about this space can dive straight into the course material without worrying about the prerequisites.
Who this course is for
- Beginners wanting to learn more about different types of crypto hacks and how to avoid them
- Introduction to Securing Your Crypto | How to Protect Yourself from Hacks?
- Course Content
- Crypto Exchange Hacks | How to Avoid Getting Hacked? Cryptocurrency Hacks
- Crypto Phishing Attacks | What are Phishing Attacks? How to Be Safe?
- What is Social Engineering? Cyber Attacks Explained | How to Protect Yourself?
- What are Network Hacks? How to Secure Your Network? How to Avoid Getting Hacked?
- Famous Phone Hacks? What is SIM Swap? SIM Swap Scam/ Fraud Explained
- How to Protect Your Cryptocurrencies from Hacks? How to Secure Your Crypto?
- Securing Your Crypto from Hackers | Master Guide
- Free eBook: Crypto Investing Guide
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|