How to Start a Podcast – Podcasting Made Easy
Make Your Podcast Today. Learn Podcasting Tips for Launching a Successful Online Show
Note: 4.3/5 (760 notes) 37,892 students
Instructor(s): Scott Paton
Last update: 2020-09-03
What you’ll learn
- Learn How to Make a Podcast
- Publish a new episode in less than 15 minutes (not including recording and editing time)
- Set up your own popular Podcast show
- The Secret to Ranking on iTunes, the 800 Pound Gorilla of Podcasting
- Discover How iTunes and Apple can Send Millions of Podcast Listeners to Your Show
- Discover How to Build a Fanatic Following of Fabulous Friends
- How to Choose the Right Microphone For Your Show
- How to Conduct Interviews Across the Globe
- A strong desire to learn how to start a podcast
- You should be familiar with your computer and where you store or organize your files, particularly your MP3 recordings for your podcast
- You should have a basic understanding of the Internet, how to find web sites, send email, fill out forms
- All instructions are done on a Macbook Pro. If you have a PC, most instructions for Podcasting are the same. Only instructions on editing audios may differ.
- It is very helpful to know what topic you want to podcast on. This course does not get into how to pick a topic for your show.
- It does go into how to find popular topics in your niche to discuss. You decide what your show is about. I show you how to never run out of things to talk about.
Learn to Podcast with a Podcasting Pioneer and Host/Executive Producer of over 40 different Podcasts! Everything you need to get started and a lot more…
****Course Up To Date As Of September 3rd, 2020. New Lectures Added, #54 Submit to Spotify, #35 The Blue Yeti Microphone, #42 Add Your Podcast to Google Play and Android Phones, and Lecture #71: Bonus Lecture: Done For You Podcasting and Write a Bestseller at the Same Time)****
New lecture: #65 – How to run a Podcast Producing business!
PLUS: How to Start a Podcast with LibSyn!
Liberated Syndication (libsyn) pioneered the system to host and publish podcasts in 2004. And since then has grown to the largest leading network with over 2.6 billion downloads in 2014. Libsyn hosts over 25,000 shows with 44 million monthly audience members.
JOIN OVER 32,702+ SUCCESSFUL STUDENTS WHO HAVE TAKEN THIS COURSE AND ARE LEARNING DIRECTLY FROM THE ONE AND ONLY DEAN OF BLOGONOMICS AND PODOLOGY, SCOTT PATON!
Discover how to make a Podcast – Fast, Easy and FUN! Join over 32,000 students using Power Podcasting to position themselves as THE Expert, build relationships, grow their influence, increase sales, and change the world.
What is a Podcast? It is audio or video shows, that when you subscribe to them, are automatically updated on your Computer, Smartphones, iPads, Tablets, and/or iPods. Think of them as free radio or TV shows which you deliver Spam-Free! directly to your audience every time you produce one.
Podcasting is bigger than you think. When we survey people who listen to free, commercial-free audio Podcasts at least once a month: we discover an interesting fact: Online Radio beats AM/FM Radio, streaming audio, CD’s, TV Music channels, & Sirius!
“Power Podcasting Rocks!”
“Scott is friendly and easy to follow. He clearly knows his stuff. All the tools are here, and laid out in easy way. I think it is a great course! I was shocked at how popular this is. Great marketing tool that I overlooked. Great education.” ~ Dan Kobelt
If you look at the number of people listening to these free shows monthly, they are as popular as Twitter with 39 mIllion listeners, even if it doesn’t get the same ‘Love’.
But instead of communicating in impersonal 150 character Tweets, with Power Podcasting, you get right into the head of your target market for as long as they let you.
They are portable — and because of this, they are more personal.
Imagine whispering into the ears of your ideal customers every week… building strong relationships, trust and connections. But instead of One-to-One, Power Podcasting is One-to-Many! Our students know that Podcasting is relationship building in the sales process, and not the time to go for the hard close.
These listeners are higher income earners. They listen daily to an hour and forty minutes more audio than the average American consumer. They are dedicated to continual learning, so just imagine what happens when your show is available on new cars all over the world…
Power Podcasting “allows you to convey your personality in a much stronger way than is possible through the written word. That clarity in your message is seen and felt through your actions (on video) and the tone of your voice…” according to Chris Ducker, Author of #1 Bestseller ‘Virtual Freedom’.
When you claim your seat in this course, you’ll have permanent online access to watch the course 24/7, and there’s a Q&A discussion section in each lecture, where you can post questions – and I’ll answer them personally!
By following the short, simple, easy-to-follow lectures, you will be able to work through the process of setting up your show and publishing your first episode quickly.
The course was designed to accomplish one goal: Start a Podcast as fast as possible. I recommend watching the first 6 sections in their entirety. There are PDF workbooks included for you to use to clarify your topic, title, descriptions, intro and extros.
For ‘Type A’ personalities, there is a “Fast Track” Lecture (Section One, Lecture #6), in which if you already have a finished MP3 or MP4 file, reveals which lectures to watch so that after following only 33 minutes of video, you will have your show live and into iTunes. In other words, you can be up and running in under an hour.
The technical processes of are only one aspect of successful Podcasting. Walk through real life examples of producing a live show, discover how to use your voice effectively to move your audience, uncover how to repurpose content for your podcast that you may already be doing, and how to do it FAST!
Power Podcasting “will grow your email list, your audience, your influence and your bank account.” Amy Porterfield of “Tweet This” and former Social Media Maven for social media for the likes of Harley Davidson & Tony Robbins.
Podcasts are growing rapidly, and thanks to CarPlay, Google Play and Apps, continue strong growth for years to come. It is just past the ‘Early Adopter’ stage and has huge potential moving forward. Don’t miss out on the low-competition, high-demand opportunities that your fellow Power Podcasters are enjoying.
“Great content that kept my attention”
“Scott is obviously very knowledgeable, experienced and shares great content. I am a beginner and he has inspired me to believe that even I can do this. Also, I find some of the other courses very boring and they lose me. This one doesn’t. Scott makes it entertaining, easy and fun to learn.” ~ Marion Baker
Who this course is for
- No previous experience with Podcasting is required
- If you have ever wondered how to create a Podcast, this course will show you fun, easy ways to Podcast
- Future Podcast Hosts and Executive Producers
- If you have a message you want to share with the world, this course is for you
- Ideal for speakers, coaches, authors, NGO’s/Non-Profits, Small Businesses, SOHO, Solopreneurs and local businesses
- Especially good for Udemy instructors who want more students
- If you want to create a new source of leads for your business
- We start with the basics: How to set up your podcast, how to record your MP3, publish your first Podcast episode, etc. Then move into more advanced topics, such as: Growing your audience with YouTube, etc. How to be more effective with your voice.
- Learn To Podcast and Why Should You Start Podcasting?
- How to get the most out of this course
- What is Podcasting?
- Why Should You Start a Podcast?
- One Billion Podcast Subscribers
- A Podcast Icon on 650 Mobile Million Devices
- Podcasts and New Cars
- Podcasts Are Forever
- The “10,000 hours” Lie
- Podcast Quiz
- NEW SECTION! Free Mobile Podcasting With Anchor
- Free Mobile Podcasting With Anchor
- A Quick Walk Through Anchor.FM
- The World’s Largest Podcast Hosting: libsyn
- What is libsyn?
- libsyn Pricing
- libsyn Pro
- Can you ‘Charge’ listeners for your show? Yes!
- libsyn Sign Up Process
- Setting Up Your Show
- Formatting Your RSS Feed and iTunes Submission
- Posting Your First Episode
- libsyn PDF Podcast 101 Workbook
- Setting up Your Podcast Show
- Scott’s Power Podcast Hosting Solution
- Set Up Your Podcast Host/Producer Information
- Set up Your Podcast Show
- Title, Description and Popular Keywords for Your Show
- Podcast Album Art
- Save Time Making Episodes – Use Snippets!
- Editing Snippet Title, Show Title and Episode Titles
- What to do if you have a problem with MPW
- Power Podcast Worksheet: Your Checklist Before Starting Your Podcast
- Podcast Show Set up
- Creating Your MP3 Audio for Your Podcast
- Recording Audio Options: Microphones
- My Newest Microphone: The Blue Yeti
- Intros and Extros
- Using Skype to Conduct Interviews Around the World
- Using Call Recorder to Record Audio On Skype (Mac Only)
- Using Garageband to Edit your Podcast Audios
- Audio Recording
- Setting Up Your First Podcast Episode
- Decide on Your Episode Topic(s)
- Post Your First Power Podcast episode
- Creating Podcast Content
- Repurpose Google Hangouts into a Podcast Episode
- Original Raw, Unedited Hangout With Mark Timberlake (Part One of Two)
- Original Raw, Unedited Hangout With Mark Timberlake (Part Two of Two)
- Finished Audio Podcast of Mark and Scott’s Hangout
- Power Podcast Episode Worksheet
- Submitting Your Power Podcast to iTunes and Google Play Podcast Directories
- What’s an RSS Feed?
- Tour of iTunes
- Advanced Bonus Lecture: Feedburner for Power Podcasters
- Submit Your RSS Feed to iTunes
- Submit to Google’s Podcast Directory
- Submit to Spotify (NEW!)
- Creating Content for Your Podcast
- Podcasts are Permanent
- Publicize Your Power Podcast on YouTube, Facebook and Twitter
- Podcast Success Story – 400,000 downloads
- Social Media and Google Plus: A Conversation with Mark Timberlake Part 1
- Social Media and Google Plus: A Conversation with Mark Timberlake Part 2
- Podcasting: The Power Networking Tool 1
- Podcasting: The Power Networking Tool 2
- [New!] Use Belive.TV to create Q&A sessions and Monologues
- [New!] Use Belive.TV to Create Interviews for Your Podcast
- Creating a Business Servicing Podcasters
- Create a Podcast Service Business
- Power Voice Coaching
- The Power of Your Voice
- Put Your Best Voice Forward 1 (Plus Audio Download)
- Put Your Best Voice Forward 2 (Plus Audio Download)
- Put Your Best Voice Forward 3 (Plus Audio Download)
- Your Power Voice
- What’s Next? Course Wrap Up and Opportunities
- Help Your Fellow Students
- Join Our Facebook Group
- Q & A and Podcasting News
- How Did I make that Selfie Video Look so Good?
- Student Question about Email and Podcasting
- Other Podcast Hosting Options
- Podcast Outsourcing
- Outsourcing with PodAssist
- Bonus Lecture: Done For You Podcasting and Write a Bestseller at the Same Time
- Scott’s Power Podcast Hosting Solution (Revised in course)
- Title, Description and Popular Keywords (Retired See if you can see the error)
Time remaining or 546 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|