how to write and read arabic alphabet
learn arabic language : the Arabic alphabet
Note: 0/5 (0 notes) 119 students
Instructor(s): issam khemiri
Last update: 2022-05-03
What you’ll learn
- listening & understanding arabic language
- how to write alphabet & how to read it
- how to position letters (benning of the word; middle, in the end)
- how to connecting them
- short vowels & long vowels
- paper and pen
Welcome to the shortes and practical courses in udemy , in this course you will learn deeper the arabic alphabet and with the right way , in five parts :
listenning and understanding
write and read them
how to position letters
how to connecting them
learn the short and long vowels
part 01 : we have lesson of listening and understanding : it’s about how you can introduce yourself to other …
part 02 : you will learn how to write the arabic alphabet from scratch. we have 28 letters in 6 lessons
part 03 : after we learn how to write and read the alphabet , it’s the time to know how to position letters in any word of arabic language..
part 04 : in this part we will learn how to connecting letters in the words, this part is so important in arabic language
part 05 : after you learned this part , you will be able to read any word and any sentence.
after all this parts you can read and write easily the arabic words, and you are ready for learn the advanced arabic language with solid base.
Who this course is for:
People who are seeking to learn new language, who are thirsty for more knowledge and experience?
Want to work in any Arabic country such as United Arab of Emirates, Qatar, or Egypt for example? You are in the right place then
Whoever wants to learn Arabic language / Modern Standard Arabic
Whoever is working in an Arab speaking country
Whoever have passion to continue learning this language
Add a new skill!
Who this course is for
- in this class you will learn the arabic alphabet as a beginner , you can to learn all that in 5 part. * listening & understanding * how to write alphabet & how to read it * how to position letters (benning of the word; middle, in the end) * how to connecting them * short vowels & long vowels
- listening andunderstanding
- alif, baa,taa, thaa
- letters postiton
- connecting letters
- vowels arabic
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|