Human Resources Retention Strategies
Learn about different strategies for retaining the performing employees who are a valuable gems to the company
Note: 0/5 (0 notes) 199 students
Instructor(s): EDUCBA Bridging the Gap
Last update: None
What you’ll learn
- Retention strategies course focusses on different strategies for retaining the performing employees who are a valuable gem to the company
- Retention strategies focus on methods to make the employees feel valued and engaged to keep them or retain them
- Learn about Retention methods are very effective in creating a positive impact among the employees and thus helps to increase the turnover of the company
- Learn selection procedures for hiring quality and potential employees, retaining the employees are also looked after by the human resource management
- If you don’t like Human Resource Management then this HR Management Course is not for you. This course is particularly for those people who are willing to pursue their career as HR Professionals and learn every aspect of it.
Hiring new employees is one thing and retaining the new as well as the existing employees is also pivotal. Human resource management – Retention strategies course focusses on different strategies for retaining the performing employees who are a valuable gem to the company. Retention strategies focus on methods to make the employees feel valued and engaged to keep them or retain them. Retention methods are very effective in creating a positive impact among the employees and thus helps to increase the turnover of the company.
In this ever-changing work environment, employee turnover is a best-oriented move that could see fresh faces, fresh ideas, and experience beaming all through the work environment. Turnover is highly reinvigorating and refreshing, but too much turnover can cause a brain drain, and naturally, that’s not good for the company’s health. Advice keeps the balance straight and tries every bid to keep the turnover less than 15 percent.
You will often come across people, who are just not settling in at one workplace, and in their search for another temporary job, they end up giving you an interview for a particular post. The chances are that they might have all the qualifications required and all the right criteria you have been looking for, but if he is a job hopper, you should let go of him and find another person for the job at your firm. Hiring somebody for the short term is both hectic and shortsighted since the person might leave anytime, and you will have to work on looking for a new employee again.
Who this course is for
- Any student from any field can do this HR Management Course.
- This course will teach you everything you need to learn about Human Resource Management to search for jobs and also spread the words about who you are and how you can help.
- Upcoming Entrepreneurs or established businesses, need to plan their workforce. This course can give you enough exposure to understanding the same.
- Introduction to Retention Strategies
- Extrinsic and Intrinsic Retention Tools
- BPO Retention of CREs
- What are Extrinsic Tools
- Extrinsic Motivational Tools for Retention
- Intrinsic Retention Tools
- Non Financial Psychological Tools For Retention
- Psychological Retention
- Psychological Retention Continue
- Job Enlargement
- Job Enlargement
- Job Enrichment
- Preventive Measures
- Preventive Measures Continue
- Case Study
- Analysis a Case Study
- Case Study
Time remaining or 801 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|