Hyperthinking: improve your day to day learning & creativity
Train your mind for success with the right thinking tools and habits!
Note: 4.4/5 (5,321 notes) 95,764 students
Instructor(s): Digital Masterclass – Online Series
Last update: 2016-03-22
What you’ll learn
- Shift your own perspectives, and get more positive results from your meetings
- Be creative in a systematic way and bring more creativity to your work
- Achieve success by making the right move at the right time
- Develop a better understanding of different perspectives and improve your capacity for empathy
- Learn how to find less obvious solutions and stay one step ahead of others
- Increase your learning capacity and expand your knowledge resources
The world is changing fast and just catching up isn’t enough to succeed.
Successful people know how to stay ahead of changing circumstances. With the right thinking tools, you can adopt that mindset too!
HyperThinking helps you manage different challenges: from appreciating contradictory perspectives to managing conflicts, fromincreasing the quality of meetings to understanding your clients and co-workers. At the same time it supports your own learning process and increases your creative potential.
Regular use of HyperThinking tools equips you for working in and taking advantage of our new environment where change is the only constant and where ideas materialize at digital speed.
This is the first course in the ZN Digital Masterclass online series. These courses will provide you with both the theory and practical tools for strategic digital consulting.
About Phil Weiss, author of HyperThinking:
Phil Weiss is Chairman and owner of ZN, a leading digital consultancy.
While studying Philosophy, Politics and Economics at Oxford, he launched two college magazines, started the first student radio station on a full FM licence in the UK, and received the Young Achievers Award from HM the Queen. In Brussels he set up ZN, working with companies, political institutions – like the European Commission and Parliament – and other organizations on how to transform their communications by integrating a digital approach and tapping into the power of the Internet.
He works with such household names as Toyota, Microsoft, Sony, Sanofi Pasteur, UCB and many other industry associations. He developed the HyperThinking model to enable the ZN team and their clients manage rapid change and innovation, and to adapt their strategies and structures to the age of networks. In 2010, Phil co-founded TEDxBrussels. He is now Chairman of IABC Europe (International Association of Business Communicators).
In 2012, he wrote the book “HyperThinking,” defining the mindset needed to survive and thrive in the age of networks. The HyperThinking model is built upon the assumption that the most important skill required to help you and your organization grow is your mindset.
Who this course is for
- Communication Professionals
- Business students
- Hyperthinking in a Nutshell
- Course Introduction
- Shifting paradigms and perceptions
- Quiz 1.1
- Challenging assumptions
- Quiz 1.2
- HyperShifting Recap
- Assignment HyperShifting
- HyperLearning: the on-going self learning
- Quiz 2.1
- Tools that make studying easy
- Quiz 2.2
- Training creativity
- Quiz 2.3
- HyperLearning Recap
- Hyperconnect your mind
- Quiz 3.1
- Use your social networks to expand your knowledge
- HyperLinking Recap
- HyperActing: making things happen
- Quiz 4.1
- Lean Startup
- Quiz 4.2
- HyperActing Recap
- Final Recap
- Final Recap
- Bonus Lecture
- TEDxTalk: Hyperthinking in TEDxGateway 2013, India
- TEDxTalk: Hyperthinking in education in TEDxULB 2014, Belgium
- Lecture 23: The Power of Networks
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|