IFIC Investment Funds in Canada Exam Preparation (Ch. 1-3)
Pass the IFIC or IFC exam in the smart way!
Note: 4.8/5 (2 notes) 247 students
Instructor(s): Adam Aizad Ahmad
These exam preparation videos cover the topics in both the CSI course IFIC and also IFSE course IFC
The following topics and chapters are covered in this course:
1. The role of the mutual fund sales representatives.
2. The overview of the Canadian Financial Marketplace.
3. Economic principles.
4. Getting to know the client; how to recommend suitable investments.
5. Behavioral finance – how clients decide what to invest in
6. Tax and retirement planning
7. Types on Investment Products and How They Are Traded
8. Constructing Investment Portfolios
9. Understanding Financial Statements
10. The Modern Mutual Fund
11. Conservative Mutual Fund Products
12. Riskier Mutual Fund Products
13. Alternative Manages Products
14. Understanding Mutual Fund Performance
15. Selecting a Mutual Fund
16. Mutual Fund Fees and Services
17. Mutual Fund Dealer Regulation
18. Applying Ethical Standards to What You Have Learned
The videos are narrated with PDF summary slides that describe the topics in an easy-to-understand manner. The reference book is 444 pages and has a lot of detail. This summary of the course focuses on the main aspects which are expected in the exam, as well as the knowledge which is required to provide clients with a high level of knowledge and experience.
The trade-marks AFP, BCO, CSI, CSC, CPH, DFOL, FP1, FP2, FPSU, IFC, NEC, OLC, PFP, PFSA, WME, Wealth Management Essentials, Branch Compliance Officer, Canadian Securities Course, Conduct and Practices Handbook Course, Investment Fund in Canada, New Entrants Course, Wealth Management Essentials, Personal Financial Services Advice Reading, Financial Planning 1, Financial Planning 2, Financial Planning Supplement, Applied Financial Planning, and Personal Financial Planner are owned by the Canadian Securities Institute (CSI®). The Canadian Securities Institute (CSI®) does not sponsor, license or necessarily recommend these notes and study material for any of its courses. Dazia Consulting Inc. is an independent supplier of educational services. Exam preparation materials are not sponsored by any other industry organization.
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram channel|