Intro to Musculoskeletal disorders and DIY methods to heal
Simple & powerful methods from an Orthopedic Surgeon to heal back pain, neck pain and other musculoskeletal disorders
Note: 5.0/5 (1 notes) 212 students
Instructor(s): Integrated Wellness Science and Practice
Last update: 2022-08-20
What you’ll learn
- Basic level understanding of muscular and skeletal systems of body – the stuffs that every one of us should know
- Understand the causes of muscular pains
- Learn the DIY (Do It Yourself) method to relieve the pain through simple exercises from an accomplished Orthopedic Surgeon
- Learn the ways strengthen your body muscles through empowerment exercises
- No prior understanding required
Are you the one who works for long hours on a laptop? Do you spend a long time watching your smartphone? Are you the one on any other sedentary job that puts you in a long body posture for a long time?
If you respond YES to one or more of the above questions, you are more likely to face muscular pains such as lower back pain, shoulder pain, neck pain, knee pain, etc.
According to World Health Organization, 1.7 Billion people live with one or other Musculoskeletal disorders across the globe.
Are medications and surgeries the only solutions to cure? Not really, if you take measures to prevent it or act on it at the early stage of the disorder.
Dr Mruthyunjaya explains very simple and powerful exercises to prevent/manage/reverse the disorder. He is one of the highly accomplished orthopedic surgeons in Southern India. Currently, he heads the Department of Orthopedics, JSS Medical College and Hospital, Mysore, India.
By the end of the course, you would have learnt the following:
Reduce your lower back pain through regular exercise of all related body muscles
Increase your flexibility and elasticity through the stretching exercises
Strengthen the deep muscles of the spine through the stabilization exercises
Protect your spine and keep it healthy in your everyday life by avoiding unnecessary injuries
Strengthen your body muscles through empowerment exercises
Please note that this is NOT a Yoga Teacher Training Course
Learn how to bring the Amazing Health Benefits of Yoga into your own Life, effectively & effortlessly!
Increase your stamina through aerobic exercise
Who this course is for
- Anyone who spends long time with computers, Watches phone for long time, Home makers, and Elders
- Why should you take this course?
- Integrated Therapies
- Postures and their effects
- What is Musculoskeletal disorder?
- Types of Injuries
- LAWS which govern the tissue healing
- Pain Management by Multi Disciplinary Approach
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|