Introduction in Paleontology from scratch – (Dinosaurs)
Learn Paleontology like you’ve never learned before with the only and best Paleontology course on this platform
Note: 0/5 (0 notes) 717 students
Instructor(s): Robert Andacs
Last update: 2022-10-28
What you’ll learn
- Learn about Paleontology
- Learn about our past
- Learn about dinosaurs
- Learn how to differentiate a dinosaur fossils from another
- No requirements.
My name is Andacs Robert Eugen and I will be your next tutor in Paleontology. I will do my best to teach you this beautiful subject of science.
But, first, who I am?
My name is Andacs Robert Eugen.
I’m a Fossil Collector in the Paleontology field, and in this course, I will present to you some of my fossils and also other big fossils
I’m a national Olympian in Linguistics and Physics.
I love to meet new students, especially those with interests in linguistics, physics, astronomy, maths, and paleontology.
My hobbies (regarding science) are astronomy, physics, and paleontology.
I’m excited about anything new in paleontology.
I hope you will become my next student.
Why choose this course?
The course is explained by a Fossils Collector, an enthusiast in paleontology, and someone who studied science with professors from the Romanian Academy of Science.
A unique and full course about paleontology from scratch.
A low price
I will speak friendly and explain everything well.
I hope you will like my course and you will understand everything!
So, if you want to learn paleontology, access this beautiful journey into the past.
See you on the course!
Who this course is for
- Everyone who wants to learn about this beautiful amazing field of science called paleontology
- Why choose this course?
- The basic of paleontology
- What is Paleontology?
- What do we study in Paleontology?
- Our Geological past and the periods Triassic, Jurassic and Cretaceous
- The great dying
- Tethys ocean
- Triassic period
- Jurassic period
- Cretaceous period
- Let’s learn about Dinosaurs
- What are dinosaurs?
- Let’s learn how to differentiate one dinosaur fossil from another
- Raptor – example to analyze
- Spinosaurus – example to analyze
- The end
- Thanks for taking this course
Time remaining or 284 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|