Introduction to Parallelism for Complete Beginners
The modern Parallelism course for everyone! Get started in Parallelism with the fundamentals.
Note: 0/5 (0 notes) 425 students
Instructor(s): Lucas Bazilio
Last update: 2022-12-04
What you’ll learn
- Develop essential level skills of Parallel Computing Programming
- Task Decomposition and Task Dependency Graph
- Parallelism fundamentals: speedup, task dependency graph, overheads, critical path, scalability, etc.
- Get fast and friendly support in the Q&A area
- No parallelism experience is necessary to take this course! I take you from beginner to expert!
- Basic understanding of one programming language
Start your computer science journey in-depth with this Parallelism course online.
Whether you want to:
– build the skills you need to get started in Parallel Computing
– move to a more senior computer scientist position
– become a computer scientist mastering in parallel programming
– or just learn Parallelism to be able to work with your own parallelism projects quickly.
…this introduction to Parallelism Masterclass is the course you need to do all of this, and more.
What makes this course ideal?
This course contains all the Solid Foundations to be an expert in Parallelism.
We will learn it from scratch so any person without any background can start learning.
All the content is for free!
Here’s just some of what you’ll learn
(It’s okay if you don’t understand all this yet, you will in the course)
Basic metrics: parallelism, execution time, speedup and scalability
Tasks and Task Dependency Graph
Amdahl’s Law and Overheads
How to develop a strong ability for analyzing task dependency graphs.
What if I have questions?
As if this course wasn’t complete enough, I offer full support, answering any questions you have everyday.
This means you’ll never find yourself stuck on one lesson for days on end. With my hand-holding guidance, you’ll progress smoothly through this course without any major roadblocks.
Ready to get started, developer?
Enroll now using the “Add to Cart” button on the right, and get started on your way to creative, advanced Parallel Computing brilliance. Or, take this course for a free spin using the preview feature, so you know you’re 100% certain this course is for you.
See you on the inside (hurry, Parallelism is waiting!)
Who this course is for
- Anyone looking to build a strong career in computer science or engineering through Parallel Computing
- Any person wanting to start learning Parallelism
- Anyone who wants to start their career in the world of Parallel Computing
- Parallelism Fundamentals
- Introduction to Parallelism
- Expressing Tasks
- Tasks and Dependencies
- Task Dependency Graph
- Task Dependency Graph Exercise
- Granularity and Parallelism
- Task Definition
- Advanced Granularity
- Speedup and Efficiency
- Common Overheads
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|