Introduction to Python: quick start
Open the amazing world of programming in Python with a plenty of practical examples and exercises
Note: 0/5 (0 notes) 1,344 students
Instructor(s): Dr Kuchigo
Last update: 2022-11-24
What you’ll learn
- Understand how to install Python and start coding quickly.
- Get understanding and practical skills in programming from scratch.
- Learn every concept on real-world examples.
- Use Python as a programming language to create your own applications.
- No programming experience needed. You will learn everything you need to know.
If you want to get started with programming quickly, this 52-minute course is for you.
You don’t need to spend hours watching videos punctuated by long pauses and repetitions, slow typing, incoherent presentation.
This course is built in a concise manner and contains only what you really need to get started coding. A large number of practical examples, quizzes, exercises will help you better master the lectures material.
No water: I value your time. You will get the maximum density of information per minute of your time.
Just 52 minutes of time and after the exercises are done you will be able to create your own programs in Python with using conditions, loops, functions, operations with strings, lists, etc.
As a practical example, you will do a detective work: you develop a solution to decode a secret message. This is intriguing and effective exercise for training your practical skills in coding.
This course is tailored for complete beginners who have never programmed before, as well as for existing programmers who would like to extend their career opportunities by learning Python.
After finishing the course, you will get all necessary theoretical and practical knowledge to start solving interesting real world problems.
Who this course is for
- Beginner programming (Python) developers
- Python Installing: quick and easy.
- Variables: pieces of information.
- String variables: a place for your text.
- Conditions: make your turn at crossroad
- Lists: line up your infantry
- Loops: running in circles
- Practical Example 1: Use one to find the other
- Loops 2
- Practical Example 2: Who is a champion?
- Loops 3
- Find how many times a certain letter occured in the text.
- Functions: bricks of your house.
- Practical Example 3: Test your detective skills!
- Encrypt the secret message (simple case)
- Decrypt the secret message (more complicated case)
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|