Note: 4.1/5 (6 notes) 1,851 students
Instructor(s): Nasrin Kona
Last update: 2022-12-28
What you’ll learn
- Identify expressions and operators.
- Demonstrate objects and arrays usage
- Define functions and methods.
- Demonstrate usage of pattern matching with regular expressions.
- Describe the Document Object Model (DOM).
Browser Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) built into web browsers, providing functionality such as dynamically creating HTML and setting CSS styles; collecting and manipulating a video stream from a user’s webcam, or generating 3D graphics and audio samples.
Third-party APIs that allow developers to incorporate functionality in sites from other content providers, such as Twitter or Facebook.
Third-party frameworks and libraries that you can apply to HTML to accelerate the work of building sites and applications.
Who this course is for
- Beginner and Intermediate
- Practice Test – 1
- Practice Test – 2
Time remaining or 149 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|