KashFlow (IRIS) accounting cloud software course
Mastering KashFlow and streamlining the bookkeeping tasks.
Note: 0/5 (0 notes) 133 students
Instructor(s): Maria S.
Last update: 2022-02-17
What you’ll learn
- You will learn how to enable the KashFlow features hidden within navigation panel
- You will learn how to perform bookkeeping tasks on KashFlow
- You will learn how to set up and run projects
- You will learn how to automate tasks on KashFlow
In this course, you will learn all you need to know about bookkeeping tasks on KashFlow in bit-size videos.
I will also show how to set up a free account valid for 30 days, that can be used to practice in your own time.
The course contains the most up-to-date information on KashFlow (2022), a software that is owned by IRIS.
KashFlow IRIS is bookkeeping is a cloud-based, flexible system that simplifies bookkeeping for small businesses since 2005.
The goals for this course are:
1. Learn where to enable information in settings (especially for inventory, fixed assets, journals)
2. Learn how to automate certain default settings for streamlined bookkeeping.
Here are the topics covered:
Overview of navigation and explanation of how to use and where to find elements;
General settings with explanation what each section means, later we go through more in details through each of those;
Contact and how to add the types of contacts;
How to set up fixed assets, inventory, manual journals;
We try adding the projects and then use the project label within sales and purchase invoices to see the financial report for the project we created;
You will learn step by step how to set up a sales quote, then create a sales invoice and raise a credit note;
We cover custom fields and many more additional features;
Learning how to add a purchase order, convert it into an invoice, or set up repeating invoices;
What tools can be helpful in self-assessment and VAT submissions.
Access to the course is unlimited and upon completion of the course, you receive a Udemy certificate.
Who this course is for
- Bookkeeper or accountant
- How to register for Demo version
- Getting Started
- Settings account overview
- Settings Lists
- Settings – configuration
- Setting your account on KashFlow
- Setting up our business
- Adding a customer contact
- Adding a supplier contact
- Fixed Assets
- Business sales
- How to create a sales quote
- How to create a sales invoice
- How to create a repeating sales invoice
- Create a credit note
- Business purchases
- How to create a purchase order
- How to convert purchase order into purchase invoice
- How to create purchase invoice
- How to create a repeating purchase invoice
- How to create a batch payment
- Add an expense
- Create a mileage expense
- Business bank
- Adding a business bank
- Import bank transactions manually
- Manual journals
- Managing projects
- Create a project
- Dealing with taxes and reporting
- Access self-assessment and VAT reports
- Access business reporting
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|