Know All About Debtors/ Account Receivable
Learn effective management of Account Receivable & Increase growth of business
Note: 4.5/5 (9 notes) 12 students
Instructor(s): CA. Swati Gupta
Last update: 2022-03-02
What you’ll learn
- Concept of Account Receivable
- Analysis of Account Receivable
- Concept of Doubtful receivable
- Effective strategies to better debtor management
- No specific knowledge require
- Able to read and listen English
We have taught more than 14k students through all course. It will growing day by day.
This course will include all aspect of Account Receivable, which is more useful in working of Accountant, start-up founders, business owner. Our purpose of course creation is every learner understands concept of Account Receivable in very quick time. We update our course on regularly basis. Course will also includes study material in summary form.
This course includes brief of the following topics of Account Receivable: –
What are debtors/ Accounts Receivable?
How to Analyze the Accounts Receivable Turnover Ratio?
Accounting of Account Receivable
How to calculate collection period?
Advantages and disadvantages of the High and low account receivable turnover ratio.
Important tools for the Improvement in Debtor’s Turnover Ratio.
What is allowance for doubtful receivable?
Method of Calculation of Doubtful receivable
Effective strategies to better debtor management
Before the joining the course please read careful all course description. This course will not include any sales promotion tips, advertisement tips.
Over the period, we are trying to provide relevant details article on all aspect of Account receivable. We also requested to each learner provide valuable feedback & suggestion for the improvement of the course.
Your success our strength.
Welcome on board to Our course!!!! Happy Learning!!!!!
Best of Luck for your future.
Who this course is for
- Commerce Students, Business Persons, Any one who interested to learn Account Receivable
- CA,CMA, CS & M Com & B Com students
- Business Owners, Start up founders and Business analysists
- Introduction to the course.
- Overview of course and meaning
- Accounting of Account receivable and allowance
- How to calculate Ratio
- Numerical examples for ratio calculation
- How to improve debtor turnover ratio
- Allowance for Bad debt and its calculation
- Strategies for Effective Debtor management
Time remaining or 100 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|