Lean Management: Course & certification
Improve your organisation today using the Lean Management approach.
Note: 4.6/5 (13 notes) 2,114 students
Instructor(s): Robert Chapman
Last update: 2022-04-05
What you’ll learn
- Lean Management
- Project Management
- Lean tools
- Waste reduction
- Opportunity realisation
- Business Improvement techniques
- Lean methodology
Being able to deploy Lean Management techniques within an organisation is a skill highly in demand in today’s market. Lean Management enables you to deliver better, more streamlined more efficient processes in a way that minimises disruption to daily operations. It is a methodology packed full with tools and techniques that you can deploy on a daily or project by project basis to:
– Reduce waste.
– Realise opportunities.
– Save time and money.
– Improve operational performance.
This course is extremely comprehensive, and is delivered in a way to give you the background, theory and practical all in one place. We will cover the following:
– How to deploy quality within an organisation.
– Lean Management broken down into its individual parts.
– The process of production & all of the key concepts behind this approach.
– The types of waste that exist, how to identify them and how to solve for them.
– Various process mapping tools.
– How to identify and remove physical and digital waste.
– The 7 basic tools of quality.
And much more.
We will also run through a detailed case study example of how your instructor delivered Lean Management within an organisation to ensure you can see practically how this can be done. If you want to understand how to improve operational performance, optimise process improvement and make a significant impact on your organisation’s productivity – this course is for you.
Who this course is for
- Business owners
- Business Improvement Professionals
- Project Managers
- Employees of any type of organisation
- Anyone looking to improve their organisation
- What is the purpose of this course?
- Deployment of quality
- What is quality?
- Introduction to the 7 tools of quality
- Lean Management
- What is Lean?
- History of Lean
- Why a focus on Lean Management is important
- What is Six Sigma?
- Process of production
- Push vs. Pull
- Process analysis terms
- Takt time
- Cycle time
- Lead time
- Rework loop
- Types of waste
- Introduction to the 8 wastes
- Waste 1: Defects
- Waste 2: Overproduction
- Waste 3: Waiting
- Waste 4: Non-utilisation of skills
- Waste 5: Transport
- Waste 6: Inventory
- Waste 7: Movement
- Waste 8: Extra processing
- Identify waste in your world!
- Identifying waste & opportunity
- Waste vs. Opportunity
- VA vs. NVA
- Creating value
- Poka Yoke
- Ways to map waste & opportunity
- The need to map
- Map 1: Flowchart
- Map 1: Flowchart demonstration
- Map 2: Value-add chart
- Map 2: Value-add chart demonstration
- Map 3: Time value map
- Map 3: Time value map demonstration
- Map 4: Value stream map
- Map 4: Value stream map demonstration
- Tangible Waste
- What do we mean by “tangible waste”?
- Visual workflow
- Spaghetti Diagram
- Spaghetti Diagram demonstration
- The 7 tools of quality
- Recap of the 7 tools
- Tool 1: Process Map
- Tool 2: Check Sheet
- Tool 3: Histogram
- Tool 4: Pareto Chart
- Tool 5: Fishbone Diagram
- Tool 6: 5 Whys
- Tool 7: Run chart
- 7 tools matrix – when to use
- Case study
- The set up, the issue, the ask
- What I did
- What was the outcome?
- Benefits & lessons learned
- Close out
- Review of key learnings
- Hints and tips
- Thank you
Time remaining or 956 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|