Learn Azure DevOps – Boards,Pipeline,YAML based Deployment.
Azure DevOps – Boards, Stories, Repos, Pipeline, YAML based CI CD, Deployment, Build Agents, Build, deploy and release.
Note: 4.1/5 (99 notes) 2,239 students
Instructor(s): Shantanu Das
Last update: 2022-07-21
What you’ll learn
- Azure DevOps and it’s fundamentals
- Deploy infrastructure using automated pipeline
- Azure Boards – Create workitems, stories, create boards , sprints add backlogs items, swim lanes
- Priorities work by styling cards, create tags, work on queries to make reports
- Create and Migrate existing repo(s) from Github,push,commit local changes
- Branching strategy, create pull requests
- Questions to help you prepare for interviews
- Write YAML to configure CI CD for infrastructure.
- Write YAML from scratch for production workloads
- Create Job Conditions
- Add Approval gates for stages
- Understand the relation between stages, jobs, steps.
- Commit code changes from your local
- Deploy a python application via YAML pipeline on Azure
- Interview Questions based on production scenario
- Nested reusable YAML template
- Create stories and define work in a Kanban approach
- Learn tricks of DevOps by commit and pushing automated deployable code
- Custom build Agents
- Azure DevOps Free Account
- Azure Trial Subscription
- Code Editor
Just getting started with a career in DevOps? or already working in DevOps / Infrastructure however keen to understand the fundamentals of Azure DevOps? This course is the tailor-made basis on multiple project experience with Azure DevOps, all of the hands-on sessions are performed right from scratch to make sure users are able to understand from the inception.
Prepare for interviews and certification by solving quizzes at the end of sessions.
Azure DevOps provides developer services for support teams to plan work, collaborate on code development, and build and deploy applications. Azure DevOps supports a culture and set of processes that bring developers and project managers and contributors together to complete software development. It allows organisations to create and improve products at a faster pace than they can with traditional software development approaches.
Over the course you will use following standalone services:
Azure Repos provides Git repositories or Team Foundation Version Control (TFVC) for source control of your code. For more information about Azure Repos, see What is Azure Repos?.
Azure Pipelines provides build and release services to support continuous integration and delivery of your applications. For more information about Azure Pipelines, see What is Azure Pipelines?.
Azure Boards delivers a suite of Agile tools to support planning and tracking work, code defects, and issues using Kanban and Scrum
How the course is structured?
We will start the Module with Azure DevOps organisation, scale organisations by creating multiple projects per team.
Create work items, stories, tasks, epics inline with your organisation business needs
Plan sprint(s) by assigning work item from your backlog to sprint
Tag and colour work-items to filter tasks by using Azure DevOps queries.
Learn the fundamental of Continuous Integration & Delivery for Infrastructure as a code using Azure DevOps classic pipeline
Build Release pipeline leveraging different tasks on Azure DevOps
Write YAML pipeline for configuring CI CD pipeline using pipeline structure like stages > Jobs > Steps > Task
Create Multi staged pipeline to deploy Infrastructure on Azure
Configure variables, conditions, custom bash script in Azure DevOps pipeline.
Conditions based on output from Terraform.
Use nested templates with reusable content, logic, and parameters.
How to deploy an Azure DevOps pipeline in an actual production environment.
What are we going to deploy?
Since the course is built around Infrastructure Deployment, we would be deploying infrastructure on Azure using the Terraform Code.
You may find the entire code repo along with the YAML Pipeline in the repo which can be download from the resource section in the course.
We will also deploy a python application on Azure cloud.
A multi staged production environment
This course is one of the few in the marketplace, where it is being regularly updated almost realtime basis as soon as the publisher launch any new set of feature, we make sure learner enrolling into the course get the best out of the content.
We also as a team strive to be customer focused by making sure whatever queries are being put on direct messages or in community, we try to get back to the learner within 24 hours if not early, there have been scenarios where in our instructors have been on screen sharing session with the users and helped them solving the problems.
Don’t find what you are looking for? Let us know in the feedback we will try to onboard the tutorials for you.
Who this course is for
- System Administrators
- DevOps Engineer
- Release Engineer
- Business Analyst
- Product Owners
- Infrastructure Engineers
- Introduction to Azure DevOps Organization & Boards
- Azure DevOps // Gitlab // Github
- Azure DevOps Organization & Projects – Work Items
- Azure Boards & Backlog
- Sprint Planning – Tags & Card Styling
- Azure Devops Organization Basics
- Get started with Azure Repo – Migrate, Commit, Push and Merge Code
- Code Management with Azure Repos
- Migrate Repo from Github – Commit Code from local
- Import a repository from Github
- Merge branches Locally using CLI
- Fetch vs Pull
- Git Stash
- Azure DevOps Repo Questions
- Continuous Integration and Delivery Classic way
- Deploy python app on Azure WebApp
- Deploy Infra with classic editor
- Continues Integration with Classic Pipeline
- Continuous Delivery with Release Pipeline
- CI CD – Azure DevOps
- Configure & Deploy Infrastructure with automated CI CD using YAML
- Create CI CD Pipeline with YAML
- Multi Stage Pipeline -Manual Approvals & Environment
- Variables, Custom Shell Script, Conditions using YAML
- Pipeline Basics
- YAML based Deployment for Production enviornment
- A new Requirement from Client
- Start defining YAML pipeline from sratch.
- Learn to download utilities via pipeline
- Multi Stages, approval gates and include shell script.
- Brining every stages, approval, conditions together.
- Optimize YAML via nested Template
- Reuse same template for multi stage
- YAML Pipeline
- Deploy a python app and nested templating
- Deploy a python web application
- Reusable Nested YAML Template
- Azure Artifacts
- Packaging Python Project
- Push python package in git
- Create Python package pipeline
- Python Artifacts: Twine Upload
- Install the package on your local
- User Management, Dashboard & Custom Build Agent
- User Management & Dashboard
- Custom Build Agent
- Build Agents
Time remaining or 609 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|