Learn Blender for Beginners for free part 1
Learn 3D from Modeling to Rendering with free Blender and very easy
Note: 4.2/5 (6 notes) 725 students
Instructor(s): Art Studio
Last update: 2022-07-20
What you’ll learn
- Use Blender and understand it’s interface
- Textureing and UV Unwrapping
- Learn about weight painting & particle system
- Just download the Blender
- You will learn all of the tools that will be needed for this course.
I am Morteza from Art Studio.
We created a 3 hours course, just for you for free and this is the first part of this course. But because in Udemy you can upload maximum 2 hours for free, we decided to divide it into tow part.
In the first part we talk about the Blender fundamentals and preparing you for the next level which is modeling. You learn how to model war cannon, rocks, barrel and landscape. During proses of creating theses models, you will learn many tips and techniques of modeling in blender 3.1.
In the next part we explain particle system for creating grass and how to spread them over the landscape. In this part you will learn UV Unwrapping and texturing. How to use free PBR texture and add them to your models. We talk also about lighting and how to create HDRI for lighting up our scene. At the end you learn how to set camera and take a still image render and adjust it in Photoshop.
What you will learn:
Use Blender and understand it’s interface
Modeling easy and complex
Texturing and UV Unwrapping
Lighting using HDRI and Blender Lights
Learn about weight painting & particle system
How to add camera and take an still image render
I hope you enjoy it.
Who this course is for
- Game Developers who wish to expand their Skill Set.
- People who are curious about the world of 3D modeling and animation.
- 001 – Getting started with Blender 3.1
- 002 – Interface Overview – Blender 3.1
- 003 – Origin points & 3D Cursor
- 004 – Modeling the Gun based on image reference
- 005 – Modeling the Halv of the Body
- Snapp Mode, Origin Point & Apply Transform
- 006 – Snapp Mode, Origin Point & Apply Transform
- Modifiers & Normals
- 007 – How to mirror objects & Flipp Normals
- Modeling a bit deeper
- 008 – Modeling the rings
- 009 – Modeling a Barrel
- 010 – How to use Loop-Tools for converting vertex to circle
- 011 – Create Landscape & Rocks
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|