Learn Elementor & WordPress, for Startups & Freelancers
Master WordPress and Elementor, from beginner to expert with free plugins and themes with this hands-on course
Note: 4.5/5 (280 notes) 26,968 students
Instructor(s): Nathan Minns
Last update: 2022-04-22
What you’ll learn
- How to buy a domain and get a huge discount on website hosting
- How to protect yourself when buying a website domain
- How to install and MASTER WordPress, which powers 40% of the internet
- How to use Elementor (free version) and make websites that could sell for thousands of dollars
- How to find and install top notch plugins
- How to make yourself a professional website with the world’s leading website builder
- You need a computer with an internet connection.
- This is a course that will bring you from beginner to master, so you don’t need to have any skills in web design or development
- NO coding experience required #NoCode
Create an amazing website with WordPress and the world’s best page builder, Elementor (and NO CODE)! This is a practice-based course on the free version of Elementor, which is a drag & drop page builder built on WordPress!
We’re going to go through everything regarding designing & building a WordPress & Elementor website:
Buying a domain and protecting yourself from spam on the internet
Getting the best hosting on the market with a heavy discount
Becoming an Elementor expert and creating any website you can imagine for FREE, for yourself, or for clients.
Becoming a WordPress expert and expanding the functionality of your website with incredible free plugins
Basically, this course was designed to walk the beginner through buying a domain, understanding WordPress, and creating a website with Elementor for free.
While we’re building an actor’s or performer’s website, the site is designed to be dynamic, and to fit the needs of a freelancer building their portfolio, or an entrepreneur building a website for their world-changing product or service.
After this course, you’ll have the skills to create websites that could sell for a couple of thousand dollars, whether it’s a quality website for yourself or for a client.
Are you, or do you want to be a:
Then this course is made for you!
But why use WordPress? It powers over 40% of the internet, and powers websites like:
The government of Sweden
And even Snoop Dogg
Elementor has updated a ton in recent years, so you need a course that is up-to-date. This course is kept up-to-date and I devote a ton of time each week to support my students.
To finish this course, you will need to purchase hosting and a domain name from a hosting provider, for only a couple of dollars per month. If you do not purchase hosting, no one else will be able to view your website, but we’ll go over that more in the “how does the internet work” lecture! And don’t worry, we’ll go over how to purchase hosting & a domain name with a discount!
But who am I? My name is Nathan Minns, and I’ve been working almost exclusively in Elementor for the last 2-3 years, and WordPress for the last 6 years. I started as a freelancer, I got a full-time job building websites, and now I’m back to freelancing, using Elementor and WordPress every day.
I know you’ll love the course, and if you have any questions along the way, I’m here to help!
Who this course is for
- Anyone who wants to learn how to create a website with WordPress and Elementor
- Anyone who wants to bring their personal brand online
- Anyone who wants to make some extra money through freelancing with their new web design skill
- Welcome to the course & What we’re building
- How this course is structured
- Udemy Rating System
- The Basics on How to Learn on Udemy
- A special note on software in this course
- Visit Google Doc for Course Links & Course Materials (ALWAYS UPDATED)
- Hosting & Domain Names
- The costs of creating a website and how the internet works
- My hosting recommendation
- Purchasing a domain & hosting
- Installing & Using WordPress
- What is WordPress and why do we use it?
- Installing WordPress
- An overview of using WordPress and setting it up to best practices
- Installing your theme
- Installing helpful plugins
- Installing & setting up Elementor
- Get Ready to use Elementor
- Becoming an Elementor (Free Version) Expert
- Why Elementor?
- An overview of how Elementor works
- Setting up Hello, by Elementor
- Building the Header
- Building the Menu with CSS IDs
- Building the Hero
- Building the Buttons in the Hero
- What is Elementor’s Theme Builder?
- Setting up Elementor’s Theme Builder: Fonts
- Setting up Elementor’s Theme Builder: Typography
- Setting up Elementor’s Theme Builder: Buttons
- Setting up Elementor’s Theme Builder: The Rest
- Building the Counting Numbers section
- Building the Video Call-To-Action Section
- Building the Photos Call-To-Action Section
- Building the Photos Gallery Section
- Building the Callout Call-To-Action Section
- Building the Testimonial Section
- Building the Contact Us Section (and a shortcut in Elementor)
- Building the Footer in Elementor
- A look at what we created with Elementor Free
- Launching Your Website
- Test on Mobile (Again, on a real phone)
- Get the WordPress Settings Right
- Added videos to stay updated!
- Start with too much padding | Reviewing Subscribers Websites
- BONUS SECTION: Thank you & Next Steps for Ongoing Learning (ALWAYS UPDATED)
- Bonus Lecture
Google Project Management [Coursera with Google]
Time remaining or 938 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|