Learn Hacking Using Social Engineering
Learn Social Engineering Techniques and How to Prevent an Attack.
Note: 4.3/5 (439 notes) 61,796 students
Instructor(s): Juravlea Nicolae
Last update: 2019-05-22
What you’ll learn
- Create Undetectable Backdoors for Windows.
- Create Evil Files that look and function like normal files.
- Create a Fake Login Page and use it to Steal Login Information.
- How to Exploit Browsers with BeEF Framework.
- Gain Full Control over the Target Machine using Evil Files.
- Perform the Attacks Outside the Local Network.
- How to Create a Phishing Email.
- Learn Different Techniques to Protect Yourself.
- Desire to learn.
This course will teach you the most common social engineering threats and how to protect yourself and your systems from social engineering attacks.
You’ll learn how to perform attacks on targets using a wide variety of sites and tools, and develop payloads that effectively compromise the system.
By the time you’ve completed this course, you will have a strong knowledge about social engineering.
Who this course is for
- For everyone who wants to learn social engineering.
- Course Introduction
- Social Engineering Defined
- Evil Files
- Create a Malicious File with MSFvenom
- How to Create an Undetectable Payload with FatRat
- Inject Payload in .exe file using Shellter
- Make A Malicious Microsoft Word Document
- Meterpreter Basics
- Extract Saved Passwords with LaZagne
- Capture VNC Session
- How to view saved Wi-Fi passwords
- How to perform a Man-in-the-middle (MITM) attack
- Social Engineering Tools
- How To Create a Fake Login Page Using Setoolkit
- Blackeye Phishing Tool
- Browser Exploitation
- How to Exploit Web Browsers with BeEF
- Hook Web Browsers with MITMf and BeEF
- Gain Full Control over the Target Machine using BeEF
- Attacking Outside The Local Network
- Hacking Over the Internet Without Port Forwarding
- How To Use Setoolkit Outside The Local Network
- BeEF Attack Outside the Local Network
- Phishing Email Attack
- How to Detect Meterpreter in Your PC
- Protect Yourself from Browser Exploits
- How to Avoid Phishing Attacks
Time remaining or 132 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|