Learn Python 3 the Hard Way: Solving the Book Exercises
Follow me in this journey to learn Python 3 by solving the exercises of the phenomenal book by Zed Shaw.
Note: 4.3/5 (15 notes) 2,999 students
Instructor(s): Henry Rroga
Last update: 2021-08-02
What you’ll learn
- Learn the basics of Python programming in an unconventional way.
- Solve the book exercises that vary from simple terminal printing to game development.
- Get comfortable writing and executing Python scripts in your computer.
- Learn how to use the Python documentation to dive deeper into the programming language.
- A computer (Windows, Mac, or Linux)
This course is yet to be completed. I want to improve my work along the way with you, the student.
In this course, I am going to walk you through the exercises of the book Learn Python 3 the Hard Way by author Zed Shaw. He has done a fantastic job in teaching beginners to dive deep into Python with trial and error. Together we will try to expand on that knowledge for each exercise.
There are 52 exercises in the book, which you can think of as one exercise for a week. Finishing the whole year will give you the ability to write excellent Python programs: from simple script to basic game development. You will learn how to organize your code, the data types, how to work with files, debug, test, and many more.
As I said in the first line, this course is yet to be complete. If you enroll and follow the weekly approach, I promise you I will update the course along the way so there is no week that goes by when you don’t have a new video. Also, enroll now for free so you can own the course and get the future updates for free!
Who this course is for
- People who want to learn Python in an unconventional way
- A Good First Program
- Comments and Pound Characters
- Numbers and Math
- Variables and Names
- More Variables and Printing
- Strings and Text
- More Printing
- Printing, Printing
- Printing, Printing, Printing
- What Was That?
- Asking Questions
- Prompting People
- Parameters, Unpacking, Variables
- Prompting and Passing
- Reading Files
- Reading and Writing Files
- More Files
- Names, Variables, Code, Function
- Functions and Variables
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|