Learn Python Programming from Scratch
Become a Python Programmer
Note: 4.3/5 (481 notes) 36,467 students
Instructor(s): CodeIn Academy
Last update: 2021-12-27
What you’ll learn
- Build a complete understanding of Python from scratch.
- Learn how to use Python professionally.
- Understand how to use both the Jupyter Notebook and create .py files.
- Learn Object Oriented Programming.
- Access to a computer with an internet connection.
Would you like to be a Python Programmer, and get your first programming job?
This course is the most comprehensive and straight-forward course for Python programming language. And it most importantly it will be constantly updated. Every minute of this course is packed with valuable information. Hence, we won’t be rambling around because we value your time.
Python is one of the fastest growing programming languages on the planet and it is also anticipated to be one of the most popular programming languages in the future as well.
So, whether you want more automation, you want to develop games or get involved in artificial intelligence, Python can help you build anything you can think of.
Thus, it’s your time to take advantage of a loads of job opportunities that are available for python programmers out there.
This course is for you! It doesn’t matter if you have never programmed before, or if you already know the basics, if you are a programmer switching languages to Python, or just want to learn more about Python features.
It will teach you Python in an easy and practical manner and every lecture comes with full coding notebooks.
So what are you waiting for? Enroll now and learn one of the highest paid and most requested skills.
Who this course is for
- Anyone who wants to learn Python.
- Python Programming
- Installing Python
- Introduction to Data Types
- Indexing and Slicing
- String Methods and Formatting
- Booleans and Sets
- Comparison and Chaining Operators
- If, Elif and Else
- List Comprehensions
- Introduction to Functions
- Logic Statements in Functions and Tuple Unpacking
- Cups Game – Combining Functions
- Arguments and Keyword Arguments
- Map and Filter Functions
- Lambda Expressions
- Variable Scope
- Classes and Attributes
- Inheritance, Polymorphism and Abstract Classes
- Special Python Methods
Time remaining or 232 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|