Learn R Quickly
Get up to speed quickly in R
Note: 4.2/5 (42 notes) 1,011 students
Instructor(s): William Claster
What you will learn
- Learn one of the most important programming languages for Data Science and Statistics
- This will prepare you for my course in Programming Machine Learning Algorithms from Scratch with R
- Go from novice to intermediate programmer in R
- Get the free software you need to program in R
- No programming experience needed
This is a course for absolute beginners in R. No programming knowledge is assumed.
You will learn to install R and RStudio and to use RStudio Cloud -all 3 are free.
R is one of the leading programming languages for Data Science and arguably the most important language for statistical programming.
What you will learn:
1: Basic Building Blocks
2: Workspace and Files
3: Sequences of Numbers
5: Missing Values
6: Subsetting Vectors
7: Matrices and Data Frames
The course should take between 4 and 8 hours. When you finish you should be confident in programming with R. The knowledge you gain will allow you to be ready to study my advanced class in programming based on my recently published textbook:
Mathematics and Programming for Machine Learning with R: From the Ground Up (available at Amazon).
However, you don’t need to continue beyond this free course to learn and become proficient in programming in R.
The instructor has taught R for many years and has written a 430 page book on using R to write important machine learning algorithms from scratch. Once you complete this current course you may want to continue to become an expert programmer by exploring this book and the associated course here at Udemy.
Who should attend
- Beginners who want to learn R and move onto learning to write your own machine learning algorithm from scratch
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|