Learn to Secure your Metamask Hot Wallet, NFTs, & Crypto
Learn to secure your Cryptocurrency, Non Fungible Tokens, & Metamask Hot Wallet and Enjoy Web 3
Note: 0/5 (0 notes) 158 students
Instructor(s): Greg Hung
Last update: 2022-04-30
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to secure Cryptocurrency Assets on Centralized Exchanges & Hot Wallets
- Get Guidance on Which Hardware Wallet is right for you
- Learn how to Set up a Ledger Nano S & X Hardware Wallet
- How to Secure a Metamask & Phantom Hot Wallet with a Hardware Wallet
- How to Transfer Cryptocurrency & NFT’s to Secured Hardware Hot Wallet Accounts
- Owning some cryptocurrency like Bitcoin or Ethereum or NFT
- Owning a Ledger Hardware Wallet
Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin, NFT’s & Altcoins reached mainstream popularity and adoption in 2021. There was a strong focus on accumulating crypto tokens and a fear of missing out on the newest coin. Millions of dollars were spent on NFT’s like the Bored Ape Yacht Club collection. There has been a lack of focus on securing cryptocurrency assets and there has been an increase in cryptocurrency theft in 2022. In April 2022 popular Asian pop star Jay chou Jay lost more than $550,000 worth of top-notch NFTs including hired bored ape NFT. My metamask hot wallet was also recently hacked and I lost several thousand dollars of cryptocurrency assets.
This personal loss led me to deep dive and ramp up my cryptocurrency security efforts with the purchase of a cryptocurrency hardware wallet (Ledger Nano X) and learning to secure assets contained in hot wallets like Metamask through the use of a hardware wallet.
In this course you will learn valuable knowledge to protect your cryptocurrencies and NFT’s held in hot wallets on multiple blockchains like Ethereum, Polygon, & Binance Smart Chain. Metamask hot wallet is the most popular wallet to connect to decentralized website and apps like Opensea, Uniswap, Rarible, Looksrare
Who this course is for
- Cryptocurrency novice investors that want to learn to secure their cryptocurrency assets
- NFT owners/traders/sellers that want to secure their NFT’s on hardware wallets
- Anyone that wants to increase their Cryptocurrency Security Knowledge
- Cryptocurrency Security Best Practices
- Which Hardware Wallet Should you Get?
- Should you move all your Crypto to a hardware wallet?
- Setting Up the Ledger Nano X Hardware Wallet
- Installing Ledger Live on a Mac & Adding Accounts to Receive Crypto
- Unboxing the Ledger Nano S
- Updating your Ledger Nano S Firmware
- Setting up the Ledger Nano S
- Setting up our Hot Wallets
- What is a Hot Wallet?
- How to add the BSC Network to Metamask
- Why do we need to connect your Hot Wallet to our Hardware Wallet?
- Installing the Phantom Hot Wallet for Solana & Receiving Crypto
- How to Install the Phantom Hot Wallet
- How to Mint an NFT on Solana Hardware Wallet
- How to Connect your Phantom Wallet to the hardware wallet
- Ready to Secure Crypto
- Transfer Bitcoin from Coinbase to the Ledger Nano S
- Connecting our Hardware Wallet to Metamask and Transferring Polygon Matic to it
- How to Transfer an Ethereum NFT to the hardware wallet
- Creating our First NFT on the Binance Smart Chain on the Hardware Wallet
- Course Summary
Google Project Management [Coursera with Google]
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|