Learn TypeScript Decorators in depth
Ace your TypeScript skills with TypeScript decorators
Note: 4.8/5 (16 notes) 4,767 students
Instructor(s): Dharmindar Devsidas
Last update: 2022-07-20
What you’ll learn
- First basics of the TypeScript decorators are covered in a very beginner friendly manner
- Then advanced topics like decorator factory, property descriptor are covered
- A flavor of Reflection and meta data is also covered
- All related Coding examples including validations and logging are covered.
In this course you learn in depth the following topics
1. What are TypeScript decorators ?
2. Types of TypeScript Decorators
3. Decorator Factories
4. Implementing Decorator factories with different types of Decorators
5. Property Descriptors
6. Introduction to Reflection and Meta data
7. Variety of Use cases and
8. Practical coding examples for different types of validations and their implementations through TypeScript Decorators.
Learning this feature and adding it to your toolset will definitely add to your skill set in different directions including Web APIs, client side programming or server side programming.
Whether you are a beginner level programmer, an intermediate or an expert, this course has something for everyone. Explanations are kept so simple and easy to understand that it is easily understood by all, but without losing any core concepts.
The better approach will be to code in parallel and become hands on with these advanced concepts. That is why I have coded each line right there. And concepts and theories have been discussed in live coding so as not to bore with the static slides and graphics. Instead keeping engaged in coding all the time.
Who this course is for
- The course is for all levels including Beginners, intermediate or experts with TypeScript and related technologies
- TypeScript Decorator Basics
- Introduction to the Course
- Introducing Decorators
- Remove experimental Deocorator warning
- Types of Decorators
- Property Decorator
- Method Decorator
- Parameter Decorator
- TypeScript Decorators : Advanced Concepts
- Introduction to Decorator Factory
- More details on Decorator Factory
- Property Descriptor
- What is Reflection and Meta Data?
- Implement Class for Reflection and Meta Data with Decorator Part 1
- Implement Class for Reflection and Meta Data with Decorator Part 2
- Coding Examples for TypeScript Decorators
- Email Validation Decorator Implemenation
- Max Length Validation Decorator Implementation
- Numeric Validation Decorator Implementation
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|