LeetCode in Python: Algorithms Coding Interview Questions
Practice Data Structres and Algorithms Coding Questions for Interviews at Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Facebook etc.
Note: 0/5 (0 notes) 737 students
Instructor(s): Md. A. Barik
Last update: 2022-06-10
What you’ll learn
- Solve easy to hard coding interview questions using different data structures and algorithms
- Become more confident in problem solving
- How to break down complex problem in step by step
- How to solve some of the most popular coding interview questions
- A computer with an internet connections
- Basics knowledge of python is preferred
- Basic Knowledge of fundamental data structures and algorithms is preferred
- If you want to submit the code, you should be familiar with leetcode
Welcome to “LeetCode in Python: Algorithms Coding Interview Questions” course!
In this course, you’ll have a detailed, step by step explanation of classical hand-picked LeetCode Problems where you’ll learn about the optimum ways to solve technical coding interview question. This is the course I wish I had when I was preparing myself for the interviews. This course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. So nothing to lose!
What is LeetCode?
LeetCode is a huge repository of real interview questions asked by the most popular tech industries( Google, Amazon, Facebook, Microsoft, Apple, LinkedIn, Bloomberg, Uber, Goldman Sachs, Twitter and more ).
Interviewers from the most popular companies(like Google, Amazon, Facebook, Uber, Twitter etc.) often directly ask questions they find on LeetCode. It’s hard to navigate through the large amount of problems(around 1500) to most important questions, this is what this course stand for.
I spent countless hours on LeetCode. From my experience, I’m telling you that you don’t have to do the all problem and still be able to get a job at a big tech industry.
By the time you’re finished with the course, you will be prepared for common technical coding interview questions.
The problems are most frequently asked by FAANG industry and will be regularly updated with popular and interesting coding interview questions.
See you inside the course!
Who this course is for
- People who eager to ace the coding interview at companies like Google, Amazon, Microsoft, Facebook, etc.
- People who want to develop their problem solving skills.
- Students getting ready for their coding interviews.
- People who want to get better at competitive programming.
- Reverse Integer (Explanation and Code Walkthrough)
- Palindrome Number (Explanation and Code Walkthrough)
- LeetCode 344: Reverse String (Explanation and Code Walkthrough)
- Contains Duplicate
- Two Sum
- Single Number
- Move Zeroes
- Best Time to Buy and Sell Stock
- Jump Game
- Product of Array Except Self
- Binary Search
- Binary Search
- Search in a Sorted Rotated Array
- Two Pointer
- Sort Colors
Time remaining or 263 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|