Life Coaching & Counseling with Stoicism
Learn stoic philosophy of Marcus Aurelius and how to use principles for counseling, life coaching and personal growth
Note: 4.2/5 (10 notes) 2,303 students
Instructor(s): Vyas Psychology Training Centre
Last update: 2022-07-29
What you’ll learn
- Help clients discover their values
- Help clients develop strong characters
- Help clients understand and manage emotions
- Strategic principles to enchance life quality
- Help client feel content, happy & motivated
- Help clients increase productivity & focus
- Learn about stoic philosophy from marcus aurelius meditations
Welcome to the course!!
Life coaching is a widely misunderstood approach.
Some considered a modern form of counselling, by others an expensive agony aunt and by many a bi-product of American’s attitude to chasing the proverbial dream. The truth couldn’t be more different.
Life coaching has grown to be a hugely successful form of talking therapy, to the extent that it has helped turn people’s lives around
What Is a Life Coach?
A life coach is a type of wellness professional who helps people make progress in their lives in order to attain greater fulfillment. Life coaches to aid their clients in improving their relationships, careers, and day-to-day lives.
Life coaches can help you clarify your goals, identify the obstacles holding you back, and then come up with strategies for overcoming each obstacle. In creating these strategies, life coaches target your unique skills and gifts. By helping you to make the most of your strengths, life coaches provide the support you need to achieve long-lasting change.
Stoicism provides the clearest example of a system of psychotherapy in ancient Greek or Roman philosophy. Albert Ellis acknowledged that some of the central principles of Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy were “originally discovered and stated” by the Stoics and Beck that “the philosophical origins of cognitive therapy can be traced back to the Stoic philosophers.” However, the emphasis on mindfulness and living in accord with values in Stoicism was largely ignored by them and unknown to the third-wave psychotherapists who followed them.
The reality is that the life coach industry is exploding. In fact, it’s one of the fastest-growing industries in the world. Becoming a life coach offers you the flexibility to work whenever and wherever you want—while getting paid to serve others. You get to create as much value as you want while living the life of your dreams. There’s no other career like it.
Course created by Vyas Psychology Training Centre.
Who this course is for
- Life Coach
- Psychology Counselors
- Mentors & Guidance Providers
- Setting the tone
- Helping clients discover values & develop integrity
- Helping clients develop strong character
- Helping clients develop confidence, self image, and managing anger
- A simple meditation for better life
- Helping clients become better
- The 5% Rule
- How to best live life?
- Helping clients improve thinking habits
- Helping clietns manage daily stresses
- Developing stronger work ethics
- Understanding unhappiness & the principle of detachment
- Developing sharp mind
- Benefits of solitary retreats
- Facilicating client’s change
- When client feels lack of appreciation
- How client’s can protect their minds
- Course Completion
Time remaining or 715 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|