Linux Command Line Terminal Basic for Beginners (In Hindi)
This is an introductory course to the Linux command line & Learn from the Scratch (In Hindi) – Created in 2021
Note: 4.3/5 (657 notes) 54,349 students
Instructor(s): Jaikishan Mohanty
Last update: 2021-05-30
What you’ll learn
- You will learn the basic of linux terminal command in Hindi language and it goes from beginner level.
- Realize the potential of the Linux command line.
- Navigating the Linux Filesystem.
- Create hard and soft links & Play some interesting game
- Use command options.
- How to list files and directory
- How to copy a file
- How to move a file
- much more..
- No prerequisites need, Only they have a passion to learn something new.
- Ubuntu/Linux system or Just have a virtual linux.
Aakash waghamare: I many course completed but this course is awesome . Main advantage of this course basic to advance level command . sir is awesome explain and practice for student. I LIKE IT
Rejwan Gazi: That’s awsome! I dont know what to say in one line. I learn fron this course a lot. and thanks to udemy and jaikishan sir.
Manindra Tamang: salute to teaching level, I haven’t bored at any time my will power is always high during the learning period. great thumbs up!
Isaac Chonillo: This is a good course for beginners
Anuj Tiwari: starting from the basics, well explained !
Prashik Vijay Rajane: Teaching is very simple, and learn about all basic terminal cmd in Linux.
Anil.kundagol: Very well explained
Vaibhav Karad: Jaikishan sir, why you not met before by the way my all doubt clear regarding this course. I’m waiting for your upcoming courses!!!
Muhammad Abdullah: This course is superb. It gives a very understanding for beginners in Linux.
Navya: Very detailed explanation covering all basic topics excellent.
Shubham Kumar: this course is good for beginners. all the necessary stuffs are at one place.
Roshni Singh: Course is in hindi language and very easy way its is soo I feel confident its really very nyc
Kaustubh Dhabarde: Simple language. Very good for beginner. Appreciate your work. Keep making such a videos in simple language.
Divesh Chandra: Amazing teaching sir i really enjoy and learn linux shortcut and auto fill.
Md Shahid Ansari: This content is just wow ?. I love the way of explanation, please bring advance level!
Vijaya Mangal: this session is awesome as I get to know some basics about linux. I am just a beginner in Linux but now I have pretty much basic knowledge in this. Thanks for your amazing videos
ARPIT JAIN: very well explanation about the basic linux commands.
Waldemar Schweizer: Very interesting course with many specific topics that will help you understand how to navigate through your Linux file system with a few simple commands. Thank you very much!
BVM SASANK: This is the best course that I have found on Udemy for Linux. I like the way he teach and slowly increases the depth which I doesn’t feel like that. Simply superb.
Javed Khan: if you want to learn basic linux command and many more things then must follow this tutorial… thanks sir for this awesome tutorials…
And many more.. (Sorry for not adding all the reviews? but I keep updating this on a rotational basis?)
Updated on march 2022
Become an effective Linux user and advance your Career. Learning the Linux Command Line will take you FAR!
Learn to appreciate the power of the Linux command line.
Understand the structure of the Linux File System.
Learn how to navigate your Linux File System using few simple commands!
Learn how to create, modify, and process files.
This course is aimed at IT professionals or people who wish to become familiar with Linux. And it’s meant to give viewers the information they need to know to get started with the command-line and how to manage Linux with its help.
The goal is to provide coverage of basic tasks including topics like —
The Terminal open shortcuts
Navigating the file system
cd command different use
How to display current working directory
How to list files and directory
How to change directory
How to create a directory
How to create a file
How to copy a file
How to move a file
How to delete a file
Much much more….!!
Let’s explore the Linux command with us..
# This is an introductory course for Linux Command Line and Learn from Scratch in Hindi
Start learning now, Hit the Enroll Button!
Wish you all the best.
Who this course is for
- Any Student who want to learn Linux.
- Linux terminal command who want to learn in Hindi language.
- Btech student, BCA, 12th student, And computer science background
- Anyone who wants to get started with Linux.
- Existing Linux users or learners who wants to be effective at using the Linux command Line.
- Aspiring Linux system administrators.
- Course Introduction
- Course Introduction
- Introduction to Command Line from Basic
- Basic command in Terminal
- Navigating the file system
- Hard Link V/S Soft Link
- Hard Link V/S Soft Link Practical Implementation
- A directory loop
- ls Command options – Part 1
- ls Command combine – Part 2
- Working with Files in Linux
- A touch command
- Make and Remove Directory
- How to remove any file and directory
- Copy file to any location
- Rename and move file with only one command
- Change extension and use of “file” command
- How to add space in filename
- Add Special Character in filename
- Autocompletion and Keyboard Shortcuts
- Viewing and Editing files in Linux
- Graphical Text Editor (gedit)
- nano Text Editor OR Command line text editor
- history of command line
- Viewing file with less Command
- “cat” and “tac” Command use
- “Head” , “Tail” and “wc” Command
- Combine Multiple Commands with 2 Methods
- Types of Commands in Linux
- Types of Commands
- The Which Command use
- help and Manual Command use
- whatis command
- Basic Question Quiz
- Wildcards and Alias in Linux
- WildCards part 1 : * and ? wildcard use
- WildCards Part 2 : [ ] Range wildcard use
- Wildcard Quiz Test
- Alias Part 1 : How to make our own commands
- Alias Part 2 : Deep dive in Alias
Time remaining or 862 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|