Looker Studio /Google Data Studio Complete Advanced Tutorial
Learn the best Cloud based BI tool – Looker Studio / Google Data Studio – & Create Exceptional Reports in minutes !
Note: 4.4/5 (525 notes) 75,929 students
Instructor(s): Prince Patni
Last update: 2022-09-06
What you’ll learn
- Know about Google Data Studio as an Enterprise Level BI tool
- Learn how to use Google Data Studio to create Interactive and Beautiful Dashboards
- Practice along how to connect to various Data Sources with Live Examples
- All the Chart Types in Google Data Studio like Bar, Time Series, Geo Maps, Scatter Plots etc and how to configure each of them
- Sharing Reports as is, as Customized bookmarks or as Templates
- Embedding external content like Websites in your Report, and also embedding your report in your Website with Live Example.
- Add Action Controls like Dropdowns, Sliders and other Filter controls in your report to add user interactivity
- How to Blend data from different Tables to bring together to create one report
- Create Tricky Calculated Fields and Parameters
- Advanced Features like REGEX(Regular Expressions), Filter by Email, Parameters, Report Publishing etc
- Using Community Visualizations and Built in Templates to get your working report ready quickly.
- Best Chart Practices to create useful, interactive, feature-rich and beautiful Reports.
- This is a Beginner friendly course so you can start learning Google Data Studio without any prior knowledge, and without any coding expertise. You just need a Computer with Internet Connectivity.
This 11 hour long, very comprehensive and detailed Looker Studio / Google Data Studio course will help you to become a Data Visualization Expert and will enhance your skills by offering you comprehensive knowledge, and the required hands-on experience on this widely used Cloud based BI tool, by solving real-time industry-based projects.
Top Reasons why you should learn Looker Studio / Google Data Studio :
Looker Studio / Google data Studio is the #1 cloud based Free Business Intelligence tool used industry wide.
The demand for BI professionals is on the rise. This is one of the most sought-after profession currently in the lines of Data Science.
There are multiple opportunities across the Globe for everyone with this skill.
Looker Studio / Google Data Studio has a small learning curve and you can pick up even advanced concepts very quickly.
There is no Trail or Paid version of this tool. It is absolutely free and available for everyone.
You do not need high configuration computer to learn this BI tool. All you need is any system with internet connectivity.
Top Reasons why you should choose this Course :
This course is designed keeping in mind the students from all backgrounds – hence we cover everything from basics, and gradually progress towards advanced topics.
Actual Case Studies and Live Examples of all topics.
Downloadable datasets to practice along.
Links to all LS/GDS active Communities.
All Doubts will be answered.
New content added regularly and useful educational emails are sent to all students.
Most Importantly, Guidance is offered beyond the Tool – You will not only learn the Software, but important Dashboard Design principles. Also, I will share a cheat sheet to quickly find the right chart to use, sources to get public datasets to work on, Getting inspirational ideas, How to make money by using your Looker Studio / Google Data Studio Expertise, and even about a Free Google Certification you can obtain.
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this Looker Studio / Google Data Studio course.
Who this course is for
- Business Intelligence Enthusiasts want to learn Google Data Studio
- Any Individuals or Organizations having their own website
- Working Professionals looking to learn a new powerful tool for Dashboard Development and Data Visualization
- Students who want to enter the field of Data Analytics or Business Intelligence
- What is Google Data Studio ?
- Benefits and Limitations of Google Data Studio
- Learning Objectives
- Getting Started
- Signing up for Google Data Studio
- GDS Glossary
- GDS Home Page Interface Walkthrough
- Connecting to Data Sources
- Connecting to a Data Source – CSV, Google Sheets etc
- Data Modeling – Understanding Dimensions & Metrics
- Data Source Editor Window Interface Walkthrough
- Data Transformations
- Embedded and Reusable Data Sources
- Manage Data Freshness
- Performing Data Union in GDS
- Data Blending Process in GDS – Equivalent to JOINs
- Sources to get Public Datasets
- Introducing Report Canvas
- Report Editor Interface Walkthrough
- Creating and Configuring Various Chart Types
- Creating Charts – Table Visualization
- Other Variations of Table Visualizations
- Timeseries Chart
- Bar Charts
- Pie and Donut Charts
- Google Maps Chart
- Google Maps Chart Limitations
- Geography Chart
- Line Charts
- Diff between Line chart & Timeseries charts
- Area Chart
- Scatter Plot
- Pivot Tables
- Bullet Chart
- Treemap Charts
- Gauge Chart
- Adding Community Visualizations
- Adding Controls to GDS Reports
- Introduction to Adding controls in GDS Reports
- List Box Controls
- Input Box
- Slider & Checkbox
- Date & Data Control
- Creating effective & Powerful Google Data Studio Reports
- Creating Groups of Components
- Order & Arrangement of Components
- Adding and Managing Pages
- Sections & Dividers
- Managing Page Navigation
- Copying Chart Formatting
- Creating Page level & Report Level Components
- Adding & Managing Bookmarks
- Embedding Items to your GDS Reports
- Embed a GDS Report in your Website
- Adding Images, text, Shapes and lines
- Adding and Managing Filters in GDS
- Using and Creating GDS Templates
- Creating Thumbnail of your GDS Reports
- Using the new ‘Explorer’ Feature
- How to use ‘Explorer’
- Sharing Reports
- How to Share your Reports
- Presenting your GDS Report
- Troubleshooting and Getting Help
- Getting Help
- Troubleshooting – Missing Data
- Advanced GDS Topics
- Tips for Improving Performance
- Using Filter by Email option for Security Purposes
- Understanding Regular Expressions REGEX
- REGEX Demo
- Data Segments in Google Analytics Property
- Report Publishing Concept in GDS
- Using Parameters in GDS
- Best Practices to create Reports in Data Studio
- Charting Best Practices
- How to choose the right Visualization?
- Tips to create an effective Report
- Congratulations – Summary & Next Steps
- Summary of Steps to create your GDS Report
- Next Steps
- Congratulations !
IBM Cybersecurity Analyst [Coursera with IBM]
Time remaining or 590 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|