Lucidata Advisor Certification
Become certified in Lucidata’s psychological assessment services
Note: 0/5 (0 notes) 101 students
Instructor(s): Curt Buermeyer
Last update: 2022-07-05
What you’ll learn
- What personality is, including the history of the quest to understand personality
- All about personality science and, in particular, the Big 5
- Discover Lucidata’s unique approach to psychological assessments
- Learn how to use the Lucidata system from an Advisor and End User perspective
- No prerequisites required
This certification course has been designed for two audiences of professional advisors who are focused on applying psychological assessment reporting and data services to their work in leadership identification and development, team building, employee engagement and morale, recruiting and retention, conflict mitigation, and productivity.
The two advisor audiences are comprised of:
(1) Internal talent managers, human resources executives, organizational leaders
(2) External executive coaches, leadership development and team-building consultants, organizational psychologists, etc.
By completing this course and its associated quizzes, students will receive accreditation as a Lucidata Certified Advisor and enjoy immediate access to its secure, cloud-based hub where clients and end-users can be added and managed.
This four-part course is intended for all advisor types, including professionals already versed in existing psychological assessment and psychometric tools, as well as newcomers eager to add this exciting new offering to their organizational clients.
Because the course is open to all interested advisors, the courses include a broad-based introduction to personality (module 1) and personality science (module 2). As such, the quizzes associated with these modules are optional. Only modules 3 (the Lucidata Difference) and 4 (Using Lucidata) include required quizzes for certification. Modules 1 and 2 are designed as useful introductions to advisors new to personality science, and refreshers for more experienced advisor types.
Who this course is for
- This certification process is designed for professional coaches, consultants, talent managers and other organizational advisors interested in providing psychological assessment services for their clients
- About Personality
- Module 1 Quiz
- Lecture 2: The Science of Personality
- The Science of Personality
- Module 2 Quiz
- Lecture 3: The Lucidata Difference
- The Lucidata Difference
- Module 3 Quiz
- Lecture 4: Using Lucidata
- Using Lucidata
- Module 4 Quiz
- Lecture 5: Goals, Aspirations and Motivational Energy
- GAME Model
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|