Increase your work productivity and save precious time by becoming a Lumeer expert.
Note: 0/5 (0 notes) 546 students
Instructor(s): Martin Večeřa
Last update: None
What you’ll learn
- Basic concepts of Lumeer, how data are structured, and what it can do for you.
- Use various data types and their configuration options.
- View your data in any of the provided view types like timelines, calendar, map, pivot table, chart, etc.
- Use automation to work for you even when you are asleep.
- No previous experience required. A free account at Lumeer is very helpful.
Lumeer is an open-source project management tool started in 2017. The goal of Lumeer is to provide a flexible tool for storing, planning, and tracking any information the users might have. The flexibility of Lumeer manifests in many use cases ranging from project tracking, managing product launches to tracking yoga sessions.
In this course, you’ll learn all key principles and features of Lumeer to start building your custom projects, workflows, or whole information systems.
The first section of the course serves as introduction to the Lumeer platform. Students are introduced to the core principles and structure of Lumeer. There are 4 lessons in this section.
The basics section contains 16 lesson covering the most important features of Lumeer such as tables, tasks, and links. Students also learn user rights management, how to search and filter their data, how to set attribute types. The last part of the section examines all available attribute types in Lumeer in 10 separate lessons.
Next, the Views section provides an overview of all the available visualizations Lumeer offers. There are 9 lessons. Each lesson focuses on a different Lumeer view, and one of the lessons describes the creation of customized views.
The fourth section focuses on automation tools that save you your precious time by automating mundane routines.
At the end there is a practice that will lead you through a creation of a custom project where you’ll apply all the new skills. A homework assignment follows which you should be able to complete on your own. Of course there is a sample solution.
Next, try to slowly start onboarding your team agendas, one by one. You can always expand, and modify everything.
Let’s remove spreadsheets from business management once forever. Enough of this sheet! ?
Who this course is for
- Anyone who wants to make their work processes more efficient.
- Basic Principles and Structure of Lumeer
- Navigating Lumeer
- Organization and Project Settings
- The Basics
- Tables and the Table View
- Tasks and the Task Workflow
- Search and Filtering
- Users and Teams
- Attribute Types
- Numbers and Percentages
- Addresses and Coordinates
- Date and Duration
- User Type
- Link Type
- Calendar View
- Chart View
- Map View
- Saving Screens as Views
- Timelines View
- Detail View
- Workflow View
- Pivot View
- Kanban View
- Automation Tools
- Automation Tools Introduction
- Attribute Functions
- Automated Links
- Practice Introduction
- Practice I: Create Tables
- Practice II: Tasks
- Practice III: Kanban, Workflow, and Calendar
- Practice IV: Views
- Practice V: Automations
- Sample Solution
Time remaining or 452 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|