Marketing Psychology, Emotional Intelligence, Neuromarketing
Marketing psychology – learn neuromarketing and emotions of your customers to craft better marketing and sales messaging
Note: 4.5/5 (25 notes) 4,129 students
Instructor(s): Alex Genadinik
Last update: 2022-01-12
What you’ll learn
- Psychological principles that are at play at different moments when you promote your business
- Psychology of negotiation
- Psychology in sales
- Psychology of social proof and other common tactics
- Emotional Intelligence in marketing and sales
- Common logical fallacies present during marketing
Lean marketing psychology, get in the head of your customers, stop guessing, and create marketing materials that inspire desire to buy from you.
In this course, you’ll learn:
Marketing psychology in negotiation.
Marketing psychology in converting a potential customer into a completed sale.
Common logical fallacies people fall into during the marketing and buying process.
Emotional Intelligence involved in marketing and negotiation.
IF YOU PROMOTE AND SELL, DO IT WITH DEEP CUSTOMER UNDERSTANDING
You can’t take a step in marketing without understanding marketing psychology. When you give a brief introduction of your business to clients or write the headline for your website or product, you must do it in a way that would appeal to your potential customers.
And you can only know what would appeal to your potential customers after you understand marketing psychology.
HOW TO MAKE CUSTOMERS CONVINCE THEMSELVES AND USE IMAGERY
Buying is much more emotional that we think. To inspire emotions, we must help the potential buyers see and truly visualize the improvement in their lives after they get your product or service. For that reason, you must use imagery in your writing and visual marketing. If you make people see the right kind of imagery and get their own imagination going, they will convince themselves that they need and want your product.
CUSTOMERS ARE MORE THAN JUST DEMOGRAPHICS
You can’t just market to certain groups. You must understand the nature of their experience with your product, their daily lives, hopes, fears, and aspirations. The more you understand the core emotions and experiences of your target market, you’ll go beyond just thinking of them as people of certain age groups and other demographics, and create marketing materials that appeal to parts of their core humanity, and inspire them to do business with you.
WHAT IS NEUROMARKETING
Neuromarketing loosely refers to the measurement of physiological and neural signals to gain insight into customers’ emotions, motivations, preferences, and decisions, which can help inform creative advertising, product development, pricing, and other marketing areas.
Invest in your future! Enroll today!
Who this course is for
- Marketers and entrepreneurs
- Introduction and warm welcome
- Introduction and warm welcome
- Psychology principles used in marketing
- The extent of emotion in marketing, sales, and buying
- Emotional intelligence about excitement, optimism, and wishful thinking fallacy
- The psychological principle of Social Proof in business and marketing
- Social proof theory introduction
- Awards for social proof
- Publicity and featured in
- The psychological principle of Scarcity in business and marketing
- How to use discounts to boost sales
- Scarcity – learn to manufacture scarcity and get people to buy now
- Common marketing psychology principles
- Reciprocity principle – based on cooperation – free or extra value
- Information gap theory – common in headlines that don’t tell everything
- Price labeling 0.99 vs 1.00
- Discount strategy and marketing psychology
- Negotiation skills and hacks
- Section introduction
- Bad-cop, good-cop negotiation technique
- Who should name the first price?
- Logical fallacies and philosophy
- Introduction to logical fallacies
- Inductive and deductive reasoning
- Case studies can be misleading
- Example of how to use the case study
- Statistics vs. case studies
- Blindly trusting old assumptions
- Correlation does not imply causation
- Wishful thinking
- Group belonging confusion
- Thank you for watching the course.
Time remaining or 900 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|