Master Course in Business Analysis
Business Analaytics and Intelligence – Fundamentals and Foundations – How to be a Business Analyst
Note: 3.9/5 (13 notes) 5,528 students
Instructor(s): Dr. José J
Last update: 2022-12-05
What you’ll learn
- Understanding about the business analysis and types and characteristics
- How to analyze the Stakeholders, Job and career highlights of Business Analyst
- Understanding Enterprise analysis and the processes
- How Business Analysis linked with the SDLC and Elicitation methodology
- Major process of Solution assessments and validation processes in business analysis
- No programming experience needed. You will learn everything you need to know
In this Master course of Business analysis you can understnad how the business anlysis process is used to identify and articulate the need for change in how organizations work, and to facilitate that change. As business analysts, we identify and define the solutions that will maximize the value delivered by an organization to its stakeholders.
How can you make a significant difference in your organization? One way is to be part of a project that improves the company’s performance or launches it in a new direction. The business analyst (BA) plays a key role in the development and execution of company projects. Maybe it’s a new product launch or a change to a more efficient software package. The BA is responsible for gathering input, analyzing the needs of the project, documenting the criteria to be met, sharing information among project team members and presenting findings to company executives.
This master course will provide a solid foundation for a career in business analysis. We explore the strategy, phases, components and process a BA uses to develop a project. From conducting an enterprise analysis to assessing the solution’s implementation, you will learn the basics of how to manage the process and determine the appropriate parties to be involved.
We look at project requirements (the needs that must be fulfilled to complete the initiative), how to develop a communications plan, distributing work responsibilities, creating a business model and more. The course finishes with a discussion about tasks that the BA encounters when the solution is put into place. When you are finished, you’ll have a broad understanding that can launch your career in business analysis.
In this master course of business analysis you will learn the 5 topics,
1. Introduction of Business Analysis
2. Stakeholders, Job and career highlights of Business Analyst
3. Enterprise analysis and the processes
4. Business Analysis SDLC and Elicitation methodology
5. Solution assessments and validation processes
Who this course is for
- Masters and Undergraduate Business Students, Business leaders, Sales leaders, Business executives and all types of entrepreneurs
- Master Course in Business Analysis – Video Lectures
- Introduction of Business Analysis
- Stakeholders, Job and career highlights of Business Analyst
- Enterprise analysis and the processes
- Business Analysis SDLC and Elicitation methodology
- Soultion assessments and validation processes
IBM Cybersecurity Analyst [Coursera with IBM]
Time remaining or 473 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|