Master Course in E-Commerce 3.0
E-Commerce 3.0, Business strategy of E-Commerce, Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality of E-Commerce
Note: 3.9/5 (15 notes) 7,386 students
Instructor(s): Dr. José J
Last update: 2023-01-31
What you’ll learn
- Understanding the benefits and impact of E-Commerce 3.0
- Analyzing the e-commerce business models, category and management
- Process of 3Cs, Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality in E-Commerce
- Learning the e-commerce success factors and the future of shopping
- Analysis the future of e-commerce – Amazon, Walmart and Alibaba
- No programming experience needed, You will learn eveything you need to know
- E-commerce startup business Ideas generation, Analyzing and understanding the web strategy of e-commerce 3.0
Master course of E-Commerce is all about understanding the ecommerce and its the best practice of buying and selling goods over the internet – Its called Online Shopping. The e-commerce sector has been one of the most transformative industries on the planet because it offers qualities that traditional brick-and-mortar shopping methods often can’t compete with, such as enhanced convenience and personalization. E-commerce has become the bedrock of how many retailers operate and will continue to dictate the way we buy and sell in the future.
E-commerce refers to the buying and selling of goods and services over the internet. This type of commerce came into popular use in the late 1990s with the rise of Amazon and has grown exponentially in recent years, as more people use the internet to purchase items. The prominence of e-commerce is demonstrated by the fact that people now mention Cyber Monday in the same breath as Black Friday during the holiday shopping season.
E-commerce’s ascension is due in part to the increase of convenience and product choice it offers online shoppers, as well as the way it allows new retail businesses to thrive without having to operate a physical storefront.
E-commerce, or electronic commerce, refers to any type of commercial transaction that takes place over the internet. This can include buying and selling physical goods, as well as digital products and services. Unlike traditional retail stores, e-commerce businesses do not need to have a physical location.
The e-commerce industry’s rise has led to the creation of new online brands, new marketplaces that facilitate transactions between buyers and sellers, new sources of revenue for publishers and social media platforms, and a new burgeoning sector of vendors that service e-commerce businesses.
E-commerce has also profoundly changed the shopping experience for consumers worldwide, as people can literally buy products from home with one click — or a voice command — and have it delivered to their doorstep within hours.
In this master course you will learn the five major topics,
1. Introduction, benefits and impact of E-Commerce 3.0
2. E-Commerce business models, category and management
3. 3Cs, Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality in E-Commerce
4. E-Commerce success factors and the future of shopping
5. Amazon, Walmart and Alibaba – Analysis the future of e-commerce
Who this course is for
- All UG and PG Business students, General management students, Entrepreneurs, Startup mentors, Online shoppers, E-Commerce researchers and learners.
- Master Course in E-Commerce 3.0 – Video Lectures
- Introduction, benefits and impact of E-Commerce 3.0
- E-Commerce business models, category and management
- 3Cs, Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality in E-Commerce
- E-Commerce success factors and the future of shopping
- Amazon, Walmart and Alibaba – Analysis the future of e-commerce
Excel Skills for Business [Coursera]
Time remaining or 616 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|