Master Course of Cloud Management
Master Course of Cloud Computing, Cloud Architect, Cloud Consulting Business and How to become a cloud Consultant
Note: 4.4/5 (16 notes) 9,667 students
Instructor(s): Dr. José J
Last update: 2023-01-31
What you’ll learn
- The fundamental ideas behind Cloud Computing and Cloud Management, its applicability; benefits, as well as current and future challenges;
- The basic ideas and principles in data center design; cloud management techniques and cloud software deployment considerations;
- Different CPU, memory and I/O virtualization techniques that serve in offering software, computation and storage services on the cloud; Software Defined Network
- Identify the need for and techniques behind automation and orchestration of resources, as well as key scheduling considerations in the cloud.
- Understand the implications of building a multi-tier cloud application to achieve resiliency and elasticity, and the latency implications of such applications.
- Recall and describe cloud management techniques such as middleware, resource provisioning, metering, and orchestration.
- Understanding about cloud consultant startup ideas and how to become a cloud consultant.
- No programming experience needed. You will learn everything you need to know
This Cloud Management course gives students an overview of the field of Cloud Computing, its enabling technologies, main building blocks, and hands-on experience through projects utilizing public cloud infrastructures (Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure). Cloud computing allows you to store and access data and programs in the virtual platform instead of your computer’s hard drive. Cloud management makes it possible to track and allocate the company’s expenses in cloud computing, generate reports, and predict future loads. Thus, it provides accurate cost management, forecasting, and reporting. Cloud computing can be accessed from anywhere and anytime. Cloud computing services are being adopted widely across a variety of organizations and in many domains. Simply, cloud computing is the delivery of computing as a service over a network, whereby distributed resources are rented, rather than owned, by an end user as a utility.
Students will work with Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure, use them to rent and provision compute resources and then program and deploy applications that run on these resources. Students will develop and evaluate scaling and load balancing solutions.
In this master course of cloud management is on-line course and we plan to give students an overview of the field of Cloud Computing, Cloud Management and an in-depth study into its enabling technologies and main building blocks. Students will gain hands-on experience solving relevant problems through projects that will utilize existing public cloud tools. It is our objective that students will develop the skills needed to become a practitioner or carry out research projects in this domain.
Students will learn how virtualization can allow software and hardware images (e.g., virtual machines) to run side-by-side on a single cloud data center while provided security, resource and failure isolations. They will understand how virtualization enables clouds to offer software, computation, and storage as services as well as attain agility and elasticity properties. We will discuss resource virtualization in detail and present multiple examples from Cloud tools and platforms.
comptia cloud cv0-003
comptia cloud +
comptia cloud plus
#Cours de master de gestion du cloud
#Bulut Yönetimi Yüksek Lisans Kursu
#Curso de Mestrado em Gerenciamento de Nuvem
#دورة ماجستير في إدارة السحابة
#Магистерский курс по управлению облачными вычислениями
#Curs de master de management cloud
#Curso Máster de Gestión de la Nube
Who this course is for
- All UG, PG, MCA, BE, ME, BTech and MTech Computer Science students, Cloud Companies, Software Development and IT Companies, Cloud Server Business People and IT Entrepreneurs.
- Cloud Management – Lecture Videos
- Introduction and Importance of Cloud Management
- Benefits, Types and Tools of Cloud Management
- Cloud Management Platform (CMP)
- Start a cloud consulting business
- How do I become a cloud consultant
Time remaining or 337 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|