Master Course of Executive Coaching
Executive Assistant, Leadership, Personal Development, Business Coaching, Life coach and Management Coaching
Note: 4.3/5 (18 notes) 5,616 students
Instructor(s): Dr. José J
Last update: 2023-01-31
What you’ll learn
- Understanding the role and focus of executive coaching
- Learning the Importance of Executive Coaching in Sports, Business, and Leadership
- Understand how to solve the problem solving through executive coaching among businesses
- Developing and understanding the coaching skills
- Learn and analyze about how to be a coach in the workplace and what are the steps need to follow
- Basic Leadership skills, Management Skills, Understand and enhance the coaching and training management skills.
In this Master course of Executive coaching is a term referred to role-specific or leadership training designed to assist executives with positive leadership development and to enhance their reputation and ability to succeed at the highest level. Executive coaching implies exclusivity. Customarily, it was. Executive coaching, on the other hand, is no longer limited to employees of a particular profession or industry.
In order to aid others in learning and development, executive coaching aims to raise personal awareness and inspire action.
The relationship between a client and a professional coach, counselor, mentor, or consultant is generally referred to as coaching. The objective is to motivate and assist participants in realizing their potential and continuing to do so. So, what exactly is an executive coach and what does he or she do?
The majority, if not all, of these characteristics are shared by executive coaching. It stands out because it focuses on the leadership abilities and executive functioning of professionals who are driven by success. The goal of executive coaching, which is primarily action-based, is to increase employees’ intelligence, awareness, and ambition.
Coaching is a method that is tailored to the needs and abilities of each client. It is crucial that a coach and client—or Member, as we refer to our BetterUp participants—have a strong connection. When working with groups or individuals, coaches provide a fresh point of view, act as a sounding board, and act as a mirror for self-analysis.
Coaches aid individuals in having a more compassionate view of themselves. Coaches teach them how to use their strengths and weaknesses to their advantage. Additionally, coaches can help individuals identify and develop a development plan to achieve their objectives.
In the master course you will learn the 5 major topics,
1. Introduction, role and focus of executive coaching
2. The Importance of Executive Coaching in Sports, Business, and Leadership
3. Problem solving through executive coaching
4. Developing coaching skills
5. How to be a coach in the workplace
Who this course is for
- All UG and PG Management students, business executives, board members, directors, business leaders,HR executives, Professionals and top management leaders
- Master Course of Executive Coaching – Video Lectures
- Introduction, role and focus of executive coaching
- The Importance of Executive Coaching in Sports, Business, and Leadership
- Problem solving through executive coaching
- Developing coaching skills
- How to be a coach in the workplace
Time remaining or 391 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|