Master Course of International Business
International Relation and Expansion, Market Research, Importing and Exporting and Foreign Direct Investments
Note: 4.6/5 (19 notes) 5,807 students
Instructor(s): Dr. José J
Last update: 2022-08-23
What you’ll learn
- Have advanced knowledge of economics and business administration and specialized insight into international business
- Have advanced knowledge of economics and business administration and specialized insight into importing, exporting, innovation and entrepreneurship
- Have in-depth knowledge of scientific theories and methods that is relevant to the subjects of the specialized program.
- Be able to analyze professional problems based on the history, traditions, distinctive character, and position in society of the subject area.
- Be able to use the knowledge in new settings within the fields of economics and business administration.
- Being open-minded and understanding how people do business in other parts of the world is essential to be successful in business.
- Being able to see the big picture in an increasingly globalised world will help you get ahead.
- Knowledge of other cultures and customs will also help you do business in the future.
- Business is all about making connections and your networking experience and advanced communication skills will make you a valuable asset in this area.
- No Programming experience needed. You will learn every thing you need to know.
International Business specialized course, focuses on key business disciplines within an international context. Introducing the foundations of finance, marketing, supply chains, human resources and operations, International Business course covers the needs of all businesses.
This Master course of International Business develops a broad range of transferable skills, from research and planning to presenting and reporting, and prepares you for international management or consulting roles. The International Business concentration is designed for students pursuing a career in global business management in a variety of settings including for profit and not-for-profit organizations, industry and government.
International Business focuses on the overview of the unique problems faced by firms engaging in international activities; the importance of understanding the foreign economic, social, political, cultural, and legal environment; the mechanics of importing and exporting; joint venture, franchising, and subsidiaries, international dimensions of management, marketing and accounting, and international financial management. The concentration will also explore the special problems of multi-national corporations; recent problems of the international economic system, as well as country-risk analysis.
The course covers how and why the world’s countries differ, a thorough review of the economics and politics of international trade and investment, explains the functions and form of the global monetary system, examines the strategies and structures of international businesses, and assess the special roles of an international business’s various functions.
Students completing this specialized course with an International Business concentration should be able to:
Explain business expansion abroad and key issues related to their operations in other countries.
Compare and contrast cultures and societies globally using socioeconomic and cultural frameworks.
Develop an entry strategy into other markets recognizing the nature of institutions and forces governing the process of globalization.
International business management
Import export business
Trade and Commerce
international relations course
public international law
Who this course is for
- All UG, PG, MBA and Engineering Students, Entrepreneurs, Business Ventures, Startup owners and all types of learners.
- International Business – Course Video Lectures
- Introduction of International business, trends and factors
- Types of International Business and Benefits
- Importing and Exporting
- International Trade and Foreign Direct Investment
- International Expansion and Global Market Opportunity Assessment
Excel Skills for Business [Coursera]
Time remaining or 195 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|