Master Course of Lean Startup and IT Startup
Lean Startup – IT Startup – Tech Startup – Best Course on Entrepreneurship
Note: 4.5/5 (26 notes) 10,077 students
Instructor(s): Dr. José J
Last update: 2023-01-31
What you’ll learn
- Understanding the principles of lean startup and IT Startup
- Understanding How Lean Startup Methodology we can use it in your Business
- Learn How to Start a IT or Tech startup Company
- Understanding insight into building prototypes, Business model canvas, building Minimum viable products
- Learn How to Launch a Successful IT or Tech startup Company
- Understanding th e difference between Lean Startup,Why the Lean Start-Up Changes Everything
- Know how to communicate their business plan effectively for your lean or IT startup
- No programming experience needed. You will learn everything you need to know.
This master course will explain everthing about Lean Startup and IT Startup. First the lean startup method advocates developing products that consumers have already demonstrated they desire so that a market will already exist as soon as the product is launched. As opposed to developing a product and then hoping that demand will emerge. Master Course of Lean Startup and IT Startup Course will help you understand everything that you need to know about building a lean startup. It will give you insight into building prototypes, Business model canvas, building Minimum viable products, Pitch deck, and Fundraising and support your team-building and expansion strategy in a startup. The three main principles of lean startups include: Experimentation and learning over long-term business planning. Customer feedback over the business owner’s intuition. Short, iterative product development cycles over long-term projects.
The 4 Steps of the Lean Startup Cycle
Step #1 – Business Model Canvas.
Step #2 – Formulating a Hypothesis.
Step #3 – Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
Step #4 – Learning.
Tech or IT startups are young entrepreneurial ventures that bring new and innovative technology-based products and services to market. They offer solutions to consumers and businesses; often to problems we didn’t know existed. A technology or IT company (or tech company) is an electronics-based technological company, including, for example, business relating to digital electronics, software, and internet-related services, such as e-commerce services. If you want to learn about lean startup, IT or Tech Startup company, Enroll now and learn today.
#the lean startup
#the lean startup: best course on entrepreneurship
Who this course is for
- All UG, PG, Business and Engineering students, Business Entrepreneurs, IT or Tech Startup owners, Aspiring Entrepreneurs.
- Master Course of Lean Startuo and IT Startup Video Lectures
- Introduction and principles of lean startup and IT Startup
- Lean Startup Methodology and How Can You Use It in Your Business?
- How to Start a IT/Tech startup Company ?
- Best Profitable Tech Startup Ideas for Beginners
- The difference between Lean Startup, Why the Lean Start-Up Changes Everything
Time remaining or 485 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|