Master Course of Microsoft Power Platform
Microsoft Power BI, Power Apps, Power Pages, Power Automate and Power Virtual Agents-Microsoft Power Platform Developer
Note: 4.0/5 (50 notes) 9,808 students
Instructor(s): Dr. José J
Last update: 2023-01-31
What you’ll learn
- Importance and benefits of Microsoft Power Platform
- Understanding the business value and product capabilities of Power Platform.
- How to create simple Power Apps, connect data with Microsoft Dataverse, build a Power BI Dashboard,
- How to automate a process with Power Automate, and build a chatbot with Power Virtual Agents.
- Business benefits and major components of Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power Virtual Agents.
- No prior knowledge of Microsoft Power Platform or other Microsoft products is required. Anyone who is interested in building apps with no prior programming experience can take this course.
Microsoft Power Platform combines the robust power of Power Apps, Power BI, Power Automate, and Power Virtual Agents into one powerful business application platform – providing quick and easy app building and data insights.
There are four products under the Microsoft Power Platform: Power BI – Used to analyze data from different data sources. Power Apps – Used to build powerful mobile apps for internal use by the organization. Power Automate – Used to design automated workflows to reduce manual tasks
The PowerApps is an application development platform that is part of the broader Microsoft Power Platform, whose capabilities are built on and utilize Azure cloud services. Dynamics 365 for Sales, Service, Field Service, Marketing, and Talent are all built natively on the platform.
In this course, you will learn the business value and product capabilities of Power Platform. You will create simple Power Apps, connect data with Microsoft Dataverse, build a Power BI Dashboard, automate a process with Power Automate, and build a chatbot with Power Virtual Agents.
Microsoft Power Platform allows individuals with no programming experience to create apps, visualize and analyze data, and automate business processes. Students in this specialized master course will learn how to:
Build an App with a functional and compelling user interfaceEfficiently analyze your data
Use a datastore to implement app functionality
Create a workflow with Power Automate
Implement Azure AI Builder
Enroll now and find out how Microsoft Power Platforms empowers you to develop apps that turn your data into actionable insights so you can tackle business challenges.
Major benefits of Microsoft Power Platform:
It Allows You to Manage All Business Processes in a Single Platform.
It is Designed for All Kinds of Users.
It Reduces Your Dependency on Third-Party Tools.
It Allows You to Work across Devices.
It Comes With Office 365 Integration.
power virtual agents
microsoft power platform
microsoft dynamics 365
Microsoft Power Apps
Microsoft Dynamics 365
Who this course is for
- All UG, PG and Engineering and Computer Science Students, Apps Developer, Business Analytics People in IT and Software Companies
- Master Course of Microsoft Power Platform -Video Lectures
- Introduction and benefits of Microsoft Power Platform
- Importance and Access of Power BI
- Importance and Access of Power Apps
- Importance and Access of Power Pages
- Importance and Access of Power Automate and Power Virtual Agents
Time remaining or 179 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|