Master Python by Building Real-World Python Projects
Become a Python programmer by building any Python program from scratch, GUIs, web apps and more.
Note: 0/5 (0 notes) 1,014 students
Instructor(s): Zeleke Workayehu Ejigu
Last update: 2022-11-02
What you’ll learn
- Become a Python Programmer and learn one of employer’s most requested skills
- You will be able to program in Python professionally
- Create a portfolio of 12+ Python projects to apply for developer jobs
- Build GUIs and Desktop applications with Python
- You will learn how to leverage the power of Python to solve tasks.
- You will build programs that use Python libraries.
- Computer and internet connection
////If you are new to python programming this course helps you to learn python fast.
In this course, you are going to create different real-world python projects which help you to learn python as fast as possible by doing real fully functional projects.
Learn the programming fundamentals with Python 3 ! Python for beginners complete python masterclass! This specialized course is truly meant to make you an advanced-level programmer by doing different real world projects! This course enables you to Master Python with lessons, quizzes, and different real world projects designed for real-life scenarios.
Become a Python programmer by Building Different real world project from scratch, GUIs, web apps, and more.
You will create your own Audio Book using python
Text Language Translation python project
Write a Program to sum two numbers
Create Your Own Python Animation
Python Program to Make a Simple Calculator using functions
Make Spelling Checker and Correct Application using Python project
You will create your own YouTube Video downloader app using python project
You will create your own Digital Clock using python
You are will create Internet Speed Checker App using python
Create Age Calculator In Python
Make Own Calendar using Python programming
And many more real-world python projects
Why Learn Python?
Python is a general-purpose, versatile and popular programming language. Python is also a great first language because it is concise and easy to read. A good language to have in any programmer’s stack, Python can be used for everything from web development to software development and data science applications.
Who this course is for:
Beginner programmers who want to get into one of the most popular and loved languages in the world
Programmers from other languages who want to kickstart their Python journey
Python programmers who want to refresh their skills by building real world python projects
Students who know basic Python and want to build projects using their Python skills
Students who want to build a portfolio of Python projects to show in job interviews
Students who don’t just want to learn Python but instead build something meaningful with it
So let’s begin the journey of developing projects with Python
In addition to the Udemy 30-day money back guarantee, you have my personal guarantee that you will love what you learn in this course. If you ever have any questions please feel free to message me directly and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible!
Take yourself one step closer towards building complex python projects by clicking the “take this course button” now!
Join the journey.
If you have any questions about this course, please contact me as soon as possible and I will respond to you the same day. With the help of this course, you will learn how to make your lives simpler by becoming familiar with the Python programming language. This will keep you motivated on a daily basis and prevent you from becoming bored while studying Python.
Can students use the apps to build their own portfolios?
Yes, you can publish the apps in your own GitHub account. However, I recommend changing or adding something to the app to make it unique and reflect your own work. There is always something to improve and new features to add. Changing or adding something new will also immensely help your learning.
What if I get stuck?
You can drop a question in the Q&A, and the instructor or the teaching assistant will answer your questions.
What if I don’t like the course?
That will likely not happen. But, if it does, you are covered by the Udemy 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can quickly return the course. No questions asked.
What IDE/editor is used in the course?
We will use Visual Studio Code in the course. However, many students prefer to use PyCharm, Atom, or other IDEs and that is perfectly fine.
Does the course expire?
No, Once you buy the course, it is yours. You will get all future updates for free as well.
Who this course is for
- Beginners who have never programmed before.
- Intermediate Python programmers who want to level up their skills!
- Programmers who need to switch languages to Python
- About the Course
- Course Introduction
- Python Modules
- About python modules and packages
- Import and Use Custom and Built-in Modules in Python.
- Basic GUI Python Application
- Python GUI application
- Building Your First Python GUI Application With Tkinter
- Working With Widgets
- Displaying Text and Images With Label Widgets
- Displaying Clickable Buttons With Button Widgets
- Getting User Input With Entry Widgets
- Getting Multiline User Input with Text Widgets
- Assigning Widgets to Frames With Frame Widgets
- Controlling App Layout with .pack() Geometry Manager part 1
- The .pack() Geometry Manager part 2
- The .place() Geometry Manager
- Associating button clicks with Python functions
- Real-World Python Projects
- Create Animations in Python
- Build Your Own Audiobooks App
- Build Video to Audio Converter App Using Python
- Language translation using python
- Create a Digital Clock Using Python
- Build a YouTube Downloader with Python
- Create Python Spelling Checker & Corrector App
- Build an Internet Speed Tester Using Python
- Python Program to Count Vowels in Sentences
- Create A Calculator In Python
- Track Phone Number Location Using Python-Python Project
- Barcode Generator Using Python
- Age Calculator Python Project using Tkinter in Python
- Make Own Calender using Python programming
Google Data Analytics [Coursera]
Time remaining or 2 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|