Master the English Irregular Verbs Once and For All
An English Course Based on Irregular Verbs.
Note: 4.0/5 (159 notes) 40,527 students
Instructor(s): Carlos Miguel Garcia E.
Last update: 2021-10-25
What you’ll learn
- 15 on demand video lessons. (8 mins each = 2+ hours total)
- You´ll master the present, past and Participle of the verbs.
- 15 Downloadable MP3 Files to Listen on the go. (Only personal use allowed)
- 30 Quizes (As part of the video lessons)
- Native English Speakers (From the US). Voices: Kristen, Will an Chris.
- Certificate of completion.
- Basic-Intermediate English Level Required
Hi! I’m Carlos. I’m a Trilingual Udemy Instructor, and I can’t wait to help you improve your fluency, and other skills in speaking English.
I have created this shorter version for you to get a taste of another of my courses. This will help you see the quality of the course and our teaching style. Expect more information in the near future.
When I designed this course, I put myself where you are now. I know the challenges you are facing while trying to gain fluency in your speech. That is why I have applied the techniques that will help you boost your english level.
Irregular verbs are a very important part of every day conversation. This course will help you get familiar with the most common Irregular Verbs used in real speech. All the sample sentences, pronunciation excercises and quizes, will help you master those verbs.
Every minute you dedicate to the course will be worthwhile. The time you spend mastering them will have a direct effect on your fluency. You´ll see immediate results!
Why this course?
It is not a secret that Irregular Verbs are hard to learn. So when Enlglish learners try to use the verbs in a professional situation it is very embarrassing not to use the right conjugation, and your chances to give a good impression to potential employers are gone. I hope this course can help you improve your communication skills, and give you a better chance to get your dreammed job.
Enjoy your learning!
Do not hesitate to ask any questions you may have.
Support available in:
Who this course is for
- English Learners
- Irregular Verbs starting with “A”
- Irregular Verbs starting with “B”
- TO BE
- Irregular Verbs starting with “C”
- Irregular Verbs starting with “D”
- Irregular Verbs starting with “E”
- Irregular Verbs starting with “F”
- Bonus Lecture: What´s next? Get your reward.
Time remaining or 769 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|