Master Time Management and Productivity (Bonus Free eBook)
Ultimate guide to time management and reducing stress & anxiety – Increase your productivity, crush your goals! [5.5PDU]
Note: 4.6/5 (69 notes) 8,088 students
Instructor(s): Gerrit Fourie
Last update: 2022-05-10
What you’ll learn
- Discover how you can get your time to work for you instead of continuing to work for it.
- Take charge of your time, greatly increase your productivity and start getting the value from your minutes that you truly deserve.
- The concepts, philosophies and the mindset that enables mastery of time management and reduction in stress and anxiety.
- How to identify the things that are stealing your time without you even noticing it.
- How your mind and body influences your productivity and how you can use your body to improve your time management and productivity.
- Trailed and tested productivity tools and techniques that you can start using today to achieve your goals with much greater focus and speed.
- A mindset that will not only serve you for productive management of your time, but will also enable you to live YOUR EXTRAORDINARY life the way you DESERVE.
- Join me and rediscover what your time means to you, how it can and should serve you and start your journey of getting the most out of time and life.
- There is no prior knowledge requirement. This course is concise, yet broad enough to take you from beginner to productivity ninja.
- Be open to new concepts and ideas.
- Willing to really put in the time to form new and BETTER habits.
- The aspiration to improve and to obtain more out of life.
- The wisdom to know that you can and should consult tools, like this course, to help you on your journey of reaching your goals.
Make the most of EVERY second, because when it is gone, you can NEVER have it back!
Wouldn’t it be absolutely liberating if you could decrease your hours and increase your productive output at the same time?
Is life not too short to waste your precious seconds on unproductive endeavors, feeling stressed, overwhelmed and asking yourself how it is all worthwhile?
Are you tired of feeling tired, overworked and on the verge of burning out because you have too much to do and to little time in which to do it?
Don’t you think it is time you win back your life, crush your goals and master your time?
Yes, yes, yes and YES! Every single person reading the words I have written here are absolutely unique, but I can say with almost perfect certainty that we all share the following:
We all said YES as we were reading the questions.
We all have only 24 hours in a day, 7 days in a week and 52 weeks in a year.
We all want to get the most out of life. We want to spend time with our loved ones, reach our professional goals, make time for our extra curriculars and just feel like we are beating the game of life.
This course was designed with the single purpose of empowering you to not only say yes to the abovementioned questions, but also to live yes in answer to these questions. You will learn how to exponentially increase your productivity and manage your time with that perfect blend of effectiveness and efficiency.
The course is the culmination of 10 years of personal and professional development, research and personal experimentation, and it is in my opinion, the first step you need to take if you want to take back not only your time, but also your life.
Time management and productivity is not as simple as learning a few techniques and mindlessly force fitting them to you, your life and your circumstances. Yes the techniques are important and they do work, but in my experience you can only really unlock the potential of these seemingly simple truths about life and time, if you really understand why they and how they work.
To really master time management and become a productivity ninja, you need to adopt a mindset not just apply techniques. The best way to foster a new outlook is by means of perspective. The course therefore starts off with background aimed at informing the thinking that will aid you in better using your time. Then once the foundations have been laid, the course dives into proven productivity management techniques and practices.
This course is structured in a way that will help you to build your time management mindset and then teach you how to channel your new mental energy into ultra productivity.
NOTE: This course is eligible for 5.5 PDU’s
Section1 serves as introduction to the course and the instructor.
Section 2 lays the foundation for time management by taking a closer look at some of the core aspects of managing your time.
Section 3 dives deep into what the course provider refers to as time leeches, the things that steal our time both noticeably and unconsciously.
Section 4 explores the human factor in time and productivity management. What role does your body and mind really play and how can you get them to work for you instead of against you?
Section 5 is the big one. Once all the necessary background information has been provided, you will learn the trailed and tested productivity techniques that will help you take your productivity and success to the next level.
Section 6 covers some final nuggets of truth that can further improve your comprehension of the theory and some additional tips on really maximizing the use of your time.
Section 7 is a course assessment required for claiming your professional development units.
Section 8 wraps up the course and send you out into the world with new perspective, ready to win back your time.
MESSAGE FROM INSTRUCTOR:
This course was created to share with you what took me more than ten years to realize, refine apply and master. I deliberately kept is as short as possible , because at the end of the day time remains our most precious resource and even when applied for the purpose of learning, speed and optimization remains an important requirement.
I am confident that this course can start you on an absolutely life changing journey and I cannot wait to be the one to get you started.
So, time to stop the procrastination and start mastering your time and productivity!
– Gerrit Fourie
Who this course is for
- Anyone who is interested in self-development and taking their productivity to the next level.
- Anyone who wants to get more done in less time.
- Professionals, entrepreneurs, stay at home parents, students, freelancers, executives…. Literally anyone who knows that they can get more out of their day and are looking for some guidance on how to achieve that next level.
- If you are like I used to be: “You realize there should be more to life, but you are not sure how to break out of the herd.” Then this course will help to open your eyes and your mind to the simple but amazing secrets of becoming a productivity machine and getting much more done without sacrificing more time.
- Anyone who wants to banish overwhelm from their lives.
- Everyone who is looking for enrichment of their lives. I truly believe this course can improve your quality of life.
- Introduction – The Make Up of this Course
- What to Expect From the Course
- Ratings and Reviews Please – Plus a Free Gift
- PMI Professional Development Units Claim Procedure
- Free eBook – Master Time Management and Productivity
- Connect with Gerrit Fourie
- Time and its Management Defined
- Defining Time – What Does Time Really Mean to Us.
- The Cumulative Effect
- Time Management and What Can Actually be Managed
- Exercise 1: Building Self Discipline
- Mistaking Movement for Achievement
- Exercise 2: Start Prioritizing
- The 2 Basic Principles of Time Management
- PDU Requisite Quiz Section 2
- Time Leeches – The Things That Are Stealing Your Most Precious Resource
- The Productivity Fallacy: Multitasking
- The Misconception of the Right Moment
- Self Preservation and Avoiding the Uncomfortable
- Exercise 3: Face the Uncomfortable
- Planning: The Misperception
- Personal Neglect
- Distractions: The Twenty First Century, Your Friends and You
- Distractions Categorized
- Overwhelm: When You Feel Everything is Just TOO Much
- PDU Requisite Quiz Section 3
- The Human Anatomy Behind Time Management
- Managing Your Time Vehicle
- Personal Strengths and Weaknesses
- Tailoring Your Strategy
- Exercise 4: Psychological Priming
- Exercise 5: Psychological Priming
- PDU Requisite Quiz Section 4
- Productivity Techniques That Have Withstood the Test of Time
- Section Introduction
- The War on Distractions Part 1 – Profligates
- The War on Distractions Part 2 – Delegation Phobia
- The War on Distractions Part 3 – Extortionists of Time
- Exercise 6: Limit, Delegate and Batch
- The Power of NO: A Lesson from the Book of Steve Jobs
- Exercise 7: Emulate my Toddler
- Thinking on Paper
- Exercise 8: Empty Your Mind on Paper
- Planning: Create Clarity and Banish Uncertainty
- Scheduling vs To Do Lists
- The Pomodoro Technique
- Exercise 9: Use the Pomodoro
- Prioritization and the Pareto Principle
- Parkinson’s Law and the Magic of Deadlines
- The Jinjang of Time Management
- Exercise 10: Find Your Balance
- PDU Requisite Quiz Section 5
- Final Nuggets of Wisdom
- Test Everything and only Retain the Worthwhile
- Enough is Good Enough
- Get it While it is Hot
- Capitalize on Your Commute
- Win Your Day When You Start Your Day
- PDU Requisite Course Assessment
- PDU Requisite Course Assessment
- Course Completion
- Course Completion – Live Your New Found Time
- Bonus Lecture
Time remaining or 957 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|