Mastering Chopin Etudes (Op. 10 No. 5) “Black Key Etude”
Mastering Chopin Etude Op. 10 No. 5 in 30 days. Classical piano study for acoustic keyboard instrument. Classical music
Note: 0/5 (0 notes) 125 students
Instructor(s): Calin Clark
Last update: 2022-09-22
What you’ll learn
- Specialized techniques for playing black keys
- Full performance control for both short and long term
- Identify ideal counting strategies
- Complete understanding of all aspects of this work
- Must have access to a piano throughout the entirety of the course.
Welcome to Mastering Chopin Etude Op. 10 no. 5, also known as the “Black Key Etude”. This is a highly adventurous exercise masterpiece which builds confidence while playing the upper set of keys found on a keyboard.
The buoyant character of this study intensifies the interest of any learner to carry on until complete mastery is obtained.
It is, therefore, my great pleasure to accompany you on your journey on the road to your successful accomplishment of this wonderful Etude. In this course, I will be with you every step of the way so you can easily stay on track and go through perfectly planned steps to get you where you want to be.
Not only are we going to learn AND master this Etude, but we are going to do it in 30 days! Following the structural design of this course, it is always known exactly what aspect of the study must be done at any time. Reminders of emphasis on efficiency is are suggested throughout with thorough demonstrations and explanations.
On top of all that, details on how to keep this piece in your permanent repertoire (i.e. playable) will be discussed. If these steps are followed, then you will not only be able to play this Etude on command, but will be able to bring it to a competent performance level in a matter of one to two weeks!
So let’s dive right in and Master this Chopin Etude!
Who this course is for
- Ideal for intermediate to advanced students.
- Introduction (Day 1)
- Score and Sightreading
- Initial Counting Strategy (Days 2-7)
- Right Hand Weight and Control
- Left Hand Clarity and Precision
- Overcoming Challenges While Maintaining Weight Scheme
- Multiple Techniques
- Advanced Techniques and Exercises
- Extension Technique With Proper Pulse
- Melodic Function of Left Hand
- Hands Together (Days 8-16)
- Short Term Memory
- Complex Poly-Rhythm
- Switching To Correct Time Signature
- Art of Pedaling
- Section Strategy (Days 17-23)
- Habit Forming
- Detailed Work
- Finale (Days 24-30)
- Combined Sections
- How To Maintain
Natural Language Processing [Coursera]
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|