Mastering CSS 3.0 Selectors
Empowering your development and design through CSS 3.0 Selectors
Note: 4.7/5 (435 notes) 16,775 students
Instructor(s): Everything Nice inc
Last update: 2017-02-25
What you’ll learn
- Master all the common ways to work with CSS Selectors
- Know how to work with the new Selector types.
- You should be swimming with HTML.
- Have some background working with CSS. (CSS3 experience not mandatory)
- Love creating smart things that look amazing.
The most important things you will gain by the end of the video course:
- You will know all the ways to work with selectors making your web design easier and more powerful.
- Lay down the most important foundation skills to become an interactive developer(such as using jQuery or other selector technologies).
- Be up to speed with the most cutting edge ways to build websites.
Who this course is for
- Web designers
- Web Developers
- People who don’t want to be left behind (skills upgraders).
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|