Mastering Digital Music DAW for Autistic, Dyslexic people
Specifically tailored step by step for the Autistic, Dyslexic etc peoplen whose hidden talents only needs uncovering
Note: 4.9/5 (4 notes) 4,470 students
Instructor(s): Infinite Minds Academy
Last update: 2021-10-03
What you’ll learn
- The Autistic (Autism) and Dyslexic (Dyslexia) etc people will learn to Digital Music DAW using LMMS Software
- Students will learn all the steps required to create Music professionally on their own based on their creativity
- Specially designed for people with Autism, Dyslexia, etc
- You will be amazed with their capabilities upon acquiring these skills
This Digital Tech training course is part of a series of various other classes made Specifically for Special Needs People.
The Special Needs people are mainly those who are Autistic, Dyslexic, having Down Syndrome, Asperger’s, Cerebral Palsy and various others.
The Special Needs people are known to have exceptional talents, which only need to be uncovered. However, once their hidden talents are tapped, they are capable of producing wonders.
Unfortunately, they are rarely given fair chances i.e. be it in schools, community or work place due to their ‘perceived’ limitations and inabilities. The Covid-19 situation has further narrowed their options to earn a living since there are more people now seeking jobs and alternative opportunities to earn a living.
Our main motive is to train them to enable to be self-sustainable and not to be dependent on any donations on handouts from anyone.
This class would be focusing on teaching Digital Music DAW for special needs people in a way that it is easier for them to follow through. The course is very user friendly and a detailed guide is provided throughout the course which ensures that the students will not face any difficulties when they are going through our lessons.
We have had a wonderful journey in training these special needs people throughout these years. It has been wonderful to see our students growing from Zero to Heroes.
Who this course is for
- This programs is specifically designed for people with Autism / Autistic, Asperger’s Syndrome, Dyslexia, etc.
- Our main motive is to train them to enable to be self-sustainable and not to be dependent on any donations on handouts from anyone.
- We believe in empowering fellow humans with digital skills to enable them to make a decent living with full dignity.
- The whole world is moving towards digitalization, why should they be left behind. Let’s endeavor to give a new breath of hope to this community.
- Music Interest
- Elements of Music
- Creating Interest is Music (sub from empowering course)
- Elements of Music – continued
- Let’s begin
- How to Download Free LMMS
- Basic Introduction of LMMS User Interface
- Introducing the concept of beat and rhythm
- Visual and Beat Counting Mechanism
- Briefly introducing the side bar panel and its instruments
- How to use the Beat and Base line Editor
- Introducing the interface of Piano roll
- Explaining the process of Chord building part 1
- Explaining the process of Chord building part 2
- Providing a basic guideline and approach for new composers
- An excerpt of real music project and explaining the composition logic
- A brief introduction of audio file processor (Sampler)
- Demonstrating how to create basic drum beats on the beat and bassline editor
- How to record audio and insert it into LMMS and apply sound effects on them
- Giving a basic guidelines and ways to arrange a song
- How I create a small musical excerpt by using all the techniques taught
- Tutorial video for those people who have a MIDI keyboard and to use them in LMMS
- An in depth tutorial on sampling
- A full conclusion and ready to go
Google Project Management [Coursera with Google]
Time remaining or 999 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|