Mastering .NET Windows Applications using C# and WinForms
Learn about the features and procedures to use Winforms with .Net from scratch.
Note: 5.0/5 (2 notes) 2,328 students
Instructor(s): eduCBA (CBCPL)
Last update: 2022-06-05
What you’ll learn
- how to use this class to develop or design the interactive interface of the application that has all the functionalities that are appreciated by the end-user
- You will also get to know lots of new things about .net as we will be using this programming language to develop the application as our projects
- get your hands-on experience which will make you job-ready right after completing the Windows Forms course.
- you will be learning about the improvement in the user interface using this library and also how the errors are handled to implement it successfully
- This library is usually used in addition to the .net framework to develop the application that clearly states that one should know how to code using .net to learn how to use this library. One who is having hands-on experience in .net will find it very easy to learn this Windows Forms course while someone with no knowledge of this programming language is supposed to get the basic idea of .net before beginning this course. This is the only thing that one should be aware of as it is going to be very helpful during this course.
Winforms may be defined as the library that consists of the parts of .net and provides an efficient platform to develop rich applications. The main purpose of this GUI class library is to offer the best user interaction platform which should be having the customer features to meet the business requirements. This class library is mainly concerned with the interface of the application and the application developed using this library can be used in any of the devices like desktop, tablet, and laptop. Winforms can also be considered as the library which serves as the user interface development module which facilitates the application development which is usually rich in terms of having an interactive interface.
The main focus of this course is to make you an expert on application development using the Winforms class library. In this Windows Forms course, you will be learning how to use this class to develop or design the interactive interface of the application that has all the functionalities that are appreciated by the end-user. You will also get to know lots of new things about .net as we will be using this programming language to develop the application as our projects. The last three units have been introduced to get your hands-on experience which will make you job-ready right after completing the Windows Forms course.
you will be learning about the improvement in the user interface using this library and also how the errors are handled to implement it successfully. You will come across various kinds of errors that usually populates while it is being implemented in the production level. In addition to that, you will see what additional improvements this library brings to the application. You will learn what measures have to be ensured to prevent the occurrence of the errors. To give you the actual taste of work with Winforms, we have included several examples here and each example will add something new to your existing understanding about Winforms.
Who this course is for
- Anyone willing to learn this Windows Forms course can be the best audience of this course but if it comes to being specific, the professionals can be the best audience for this course. The professionals who are working in .net for years will be a great audience of this Windows Forms training course. They will be learning new things that will be used to enhance the efficiency of the application. They will also learn how to use all the modules of this library to make the interactive GUI of the application which is actually in high demand at this time and the need for the same is going to increase shortly.
- Windows Forms Training
- Visual Studio 2022 Overview
- What Is Visualstudio.Net
- Tool Box
- Getting To Know The Designer
- Introduction To Class Libraries
- Forms & Controls
- Textbox Control
- Example- Events & Event Handling In Winforms
- Example- Displaying Message Box
- Example- Manipulating Combo Box‚ List Box Etc.
- Additional Example- Student Entry Form
- Additional Example- Student Entry Form Continued
- Additional Example- Creating Login Form
- Introduction To Winforms
- Selection List Controls
- Tree View Controls
- Value Settings Controls
- Graphic Display
- Scroll Bar Controls
- Practical Example- Winform Controls
- Example- Check Box
- Example- Numeric Updown
Time remaining or 749 enrolls left
|Don’t miss any coupons by joining our Telegram group|